QX Global Group Reviews

Updated 4 May 2021

4.2
QX Global Group CEO Frank Robinson (no image)
Frank Robinson
Pros
Cons
  • "work life balance(in 4 reviews)

• "One can only get plenty of appraisals if they know how to lick the balls of those managers(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Can Plan your Retirement"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at QX Global Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

R&R sessions / Company Activities for Employee Engagement / you can give stability to company if planning the retirement and do not have the spark of achieving your dreams.

Cons

Favoritism / highly disappointing appraisals / no incentives / very slow in providing promotion / you receive the performance feedback of your work during appraisals meeting

March 4, 2021Group CEO

Thankyou for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words. Please reach out to us on askus@qxglobalgroup.com, so we can help you better with your concerns. We encourage an open door policy at QX and would like to hear your suggestions. Thank you for your time and dedication.

2. "Accounts Officer"

4.0
     in Skipton, England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at QX Global Group for less than a year

Pros

Good team and place to work

Cons

Growth is very limited .

3. COVID-19

"Growth oriented company with proper vision and mission"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Noida

I have been working at QX Global Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Recognition- Good growth and increment in line with Performance. 2. Additional facilities for all employees during Pandemic like WFH package, furniture reimbursement, etc. 3. Open door policy and can reach top level without any hassle. 4. Weekly townhalls to raise questions. 5. Flexibility in terms of working hours. 6. Dedicated HR team for recruitment, employee relations, training & development, etc. 7. Welfare schemes like life & accident insurance for self, medical insurance (including spouse & children) and COVID vaccination for entire family. 8. Accommodation for outstation employees in Ahmedabad with good facilities in Ahmedabad.

Cons

All cons are sorted by Management from time to time. There is a town hall to raise any concern and all my issues are sorted till date.

April 6, 2021Group CEO

Hello, thank you for your comment. We are humbled by your encouraging words. QX promotes an open door policy and we are glad that you concur with it. Please reach out to us on askus@qxglobalgroup.com, in case of any other suggestions. We would like to hear your feedback in order to better the experience for our QX family. Thank you once again for your dedication and hard work.

4. COVID-19

"Amazing!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at QX Global Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

My experience so far has been really good and continues to be the same as the management is super supportive and understanding. The support extended during the most tough and unfortunate times of covid by the management has been the best. We are kept at ease all the time. The introduction and continuous efforts of keeping connected with the employees via Townhalls and various celebrations is exceptional. If you are looking for an organisation with people centric approach along with excellent global standing with clients, QX it is.

Cons

Some Manager level employees need soft skills training to become better people managers.

March 9, 2021Group CEO

Hello, thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you are having a good time . We also appreciate your feedback and will work on it. Thank you once again for sharing your experience.

5. COVID-19

"Great company making excellent strides to put employees first"

4.0
    Current Employee - Content Marketing Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at QX Global Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

• Excellent company making great strides to put employees first • Really stepped up to take care of employees and their families during the COVID pandemic • Employee welfare is a top priority • Opportunity to grow • Family Culture

Cons

• Salaries vary tremendously even if roles are similar • Room for improvement when it comes to process-oriented activities

6. "Culture"

Current Employee - Graduate Trainee Apprentice

I have been working at QX Global Group full-time

Pros

A great United Kingdom culture

Cons

No cons as such to ne highlighted

7. "Best organization to kick start career in accounting"

Current Employee - Accounts Apprentice in Vadodara

I have been working at QX Global Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Freshers gets admitted first to the QX Academy where they are trained and their skills are polished. After completing training at academy, you get trained on floor too. Colleagues tends to be very supportive and helpful.

Cons

One may need to give some extra efforts to cope up with the work in beginning but once you learn time management, life at work becomes very amazing.

April 14, 2021Group CEO

Hello, Thankyou for your comment. Your positive words encourage us to create an even better environment for our QX family. Please feel free to drop in your suggestions on askus@qxglobalgroup.com. Thank you for your hard work. We look forward to a long association with you.

8. "Working environment"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Vadodara

I have been working at QX Global Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working environment is superb here and also management is very co-operative in every situation

Cons

No such issue in this company

April 28, 2021Group CEO

Hello, thank you for your kind comment. We value your feedback and are glad that we could provide a safe working environment to you. In case of any suggestions, reach out to us on askus@qxglobalgroup.com. Hoping for a long association. Stay Safe!

9. COVID-19

""Nice place to learn and growth" "Company with unlimited opportunities""

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager - Payroll/Compensation & Benefits in Ahmedabad

I have been working at QX Global Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good place to work. Lots of learning and freedom for work. Work form any ware. Equal growth opportunities. Open-door policy. Fast growing organization even during COVID pandemic hired more then 300 employees. On-time Appraisals even during COVID pandemic too. On-Time Promotions even during COVID pandemic too. On-Time Salary even during COVID pandemic too. Many more to write under Pros.

Cons

No cons, I always gets benefits more than my expectations.

March 29, 2021Group CEO

Hello, thankyou for such positive words. We are glad we could make a comfortable work space for you. We appreciate your feedback and will work on it. Thank you again for your hard work and dedication. We are grateful for your association.

10. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Senior Executive - Human Resources in Ahmedabad

I have been working at QX Global Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Culture, Best management, Employee Centric

Cons

No cons in the organisation

April 28, 2021Group CEO

Hello, thank you for your comment. Your positive words encourage us to create an even better environment for our QX family. Thank you once again for your hard work and dedication all these years.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Reviews