Quality Sales Leads Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 22 Mar 2019

Found 9 reviews

5.0
Lee Kettleton
  1. "If you want to succeed in Sales then there is nowhere better"

I have been working at Quality Sales Leads

Pros

There is a real focus on development and training at QSL which I have never seen anywhere else. I have improved as a salesperson so much as they are helping me understand the fundamentals of sales while giving me the skillset to manage and work on my own project. Management are always very helpful and there is a real family oriented team spirit as everyone wants to see each other succeed here and healthy competition...

Cons

No negatives I can think of because everything is fair and you're expectations are clearly set out before you even start working

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing

Quality Sales Leads2019-03-22
    • "Fantastic environment to work in"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Development Executive in Upminster, England

I worked at Quality Sales Leads full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very enjoyable place to work, great team who will help you in any way, as well as make you laugh. I learnt so much from the exceptional training provided, which I will always be grateful for. If you are looking for a role in sales, then there is no better place than QSL!

Cons

None, would recommend to anyone looking for a sales role.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Quality Sales Leads2018-10-07

"Fun family culture, fast paced environment, plenty of personal development opportunities"

I have been working at Quality Sales Leads full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team is very close knit and collaborative - nothing is ever too much trouble Lots of training, mentoring and learning Structured progression plans and opportunities for personal growth

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Quality Sales Leads2018-05-22

"Excellent training to progress your career in sales."

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Upminster, England

I have been working at Quality Sales Leads full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been at QSL for just over a year now and QSL and I could not have thought of a better place to start my sales career. The training is extensive and they teach you the right way to sell. Management always wants you to strive to be the best and the support is always there to achieve that.

Cons

To be honest I can't think of any. The support is always there to help you grow and progress up the ladder.

Advice to Management

Keep training and showing the people the right way to conduct B2B sales and make sure you challenge people to make all of their actions conscious to make help them succeed.

Quality Sales Leads2018-03-23

"Fantastic team of sales enthusiasts!"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Romford, England

I worked at Quality Sales Leads full-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved working at QSL and learnt a huge amount. The team benefit from a huge amount of experience in sales as well as a brilliant sense of humour. Every day is different and packed full of laughs, but for those enthusiastic about a future in sales there could be no better place to learn!

Cons

No cons - a fantastic company!

Quality Sales Leads2018-03-19
    • "Inside Sales Rep"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Account Manager in Stanford-le-Hope, England

I worked at Quality Sales Leads for more than 3 years

Pros

Great training, Great team. The sales skill set there is great ( consultative, question-based selling) I learnt the right way to sell which meant better results and me earning more money.

Cons

The only issue for me was the parking and parking fees in the area and travelling, this is why I had to get a position closer to home.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great training courses you do internally it helped me massively not just in work but ourside3

Quality Sales Leads2018-01-31
    • "The only sales organisation I will recommend working with who do things the right way and help you develop to."

Former Employee - Sales Floor Team Leader in Romford, England

I worked at Quality Sales Leads full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Development opportunity, Transparent from the offset, Excellent training programmes, great Commission structure and endless amounts of support.

Cons

None that I came across in over 3 years

Advice to Management

Thank you for the great opportunity!

Quality Sales Leads2017-10-23
    • "QSL for Sales Professional Career Development"

Current Employee - Senior SDR Team Lead in Upminster, England

I have been working at Quality Sales Leads full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have just passed my second anniversary at QSL and at 63, I'm the granddad of the company. I was a slow starter but was given management support, counselling and coaching. Two years on, I rarely miss achieving my targets, I enjoy a good salary and commission and am now, after several promotions, a Senior Team Lead, running one of the project teams, mentoring others and enjoying a company that rewards experience...

Cons

In truth, it's really difficult to pick a downside but a five-word minimum means you can't leave this blank. How about, "None, Nothing, Nada, Nil, Niente"

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Our Boss is always looking to help his people succeed and he has a real interest in encouraging them to be the best they can possibly be. QSL is growing and we are determined to continue to do so and, as a result, we offer real career opportunities to our folk - something to which I can bear witness, and of which I count myself fortunate to be a beneficiary!

Quality Sales Leads2017-10-16
    • "Learn, earn and progress."

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in March, England

I have been working at Quality Sales Leads full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked at QSL for a little over a year now and have learnt more from the team and management in that time than in the last 3 or 4 years in previous employment. With 2 promotions in 6 months, there is plenty of opportunity for career progression and if you work hard and have a desire to learn and put those lessons in to practice, you will be able to earn good money. A great company to work for, in a positive environment,...

Cons

I would truly be making something up but have to fill in this box.

Advice to Management

Management are very open and honest. Will always be available to help you succeed and provide the highest quality training and mentoring.

Quality Sales Leads2017-10-02