Quanta Consultancy Services Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Quanta Consultancy Services Reviews

Updated 17 Oct 2019

4.9
Quanta Consultancy Services CEO Stephen Trigg (no image)
Stephen Trigg
  1. "Great company to work for"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant

I worked at Quanta Consultancy Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent promotional opportunities and support by Senior Management

Cons

No Cons to speak off

Quanta Consultancy Services2019-10-17
  2. "Doing it right!"

I have been working at Quanta Consultancy Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun, friendly and rewarding environment where everyone goes out of their way to support anyone, at any time. It’s great to see that every individual in the company has the same opportunities to receive the endless amounts of rewards on offer. Looking forward to what the bright future of Quanta brings!

Cons

No cons to add !

Quanta Consultancy Services2019-10-04
  3. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Berkhamsted, England

I have been working at Quanta Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to work for. Everyone abides by our one team value ensuring it is a fun and fast paced place to work.

Cons

None - I love working for Quanta

Advice to Management

. . . . .

Quanta Consultancy Services2019-09-11
  4. "Forward thinking agency"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

Pros

Brilliant working environment - constant dress down, music playing in the office One team ethos - sharing of candidates, people want to help each other out Progression opportunities Exciting industries to work in - globally

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Quanta Consultancy Services2019-08-20
  5. "Different to any other Recruitment Agency"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant

Pros

Lively and fun office with a great atmosphere. Opportunity to generate business anywhere in the world, with no restrictions. Most companies are precious about taking time out to visit clients, not here! They encourage you to go and visit clients where ever they may be located around the globe. Great teams to work in with a good competitive spirit but also working towards the values of the company together.

Cons

As the company has grown so quickly, a few procedures need to be fine tuned but nothing major.

Advice to Management

keep being positive and continue to keep to your word no matter how large the company grows.

Quanta Consultancy Services2019-08-05
  6. "Supportive & Fun-loving Company"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Hemel Hempstead, England

Pros

It really is a lovely company that support you throughout your career journey and encourage you to strive for further progression and improvement. Everyone is treated equally as we live by our 'One Team' company value and it's a fun-loving sociable environment.

Cons

I don't have any Cons :)

Quanta Consultancy Services2018-12-12
  7. ""Brilliant Company with brilliant Values!""

Current Employee - Delivery Executive in Berkhamsted, England

Pros

I came to Quanta with no prior recruitment experience and was provided with specialist training from the two great internal trainers, my line manager and colleagues. This support has enabled me to excel in my role and now I have been given the opportunity to transition into a sales focused position. There are many different paths you can take for career progression at Quanta which enables you to create a... long-term career plan. Quanta has a one team ethos and it is something that is clear to see from the get-go. Everyone is extremely supportive of each other and will always help where possible. To top it all off we all know how to have fun and the social aspect of the job is great. There is always something being organized whether its Barbeques, weekends away or just work drinks!

Cons

Nothing to say!- Great company to work for

Advice to Management

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work here!

Quanta Consultancy Services2018-09-07
  8. "Brilliant company I keep coming back!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berkhamsted, England

I have been working at Quanta Consultancy Services part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great team ethos and fun to come to work. Constantly evolving and growing individuals as well as 'One Team' company growth. I have worked for the company in 3 different roles and has allowed me to develop my career and personal goals.

Cons

Quite a long commute, but would rather do the car journey than have to get on a train into London,

Advice to Management

Hope to see the continued momentum in company growth and support of colleagues.

Quanta Consultancy Services2018-07-26
  9. "Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Quanta Consultancy Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- friendly working environment - family run company - treat staff well - competitive commission scheme - provided with tools and training to succeed - like-minded people, good company culture - rewarded for hard work: early finishes, weekends away, spa days, meals out etc. - room for progression within company

Cons

- holiday allowance is 22 days to start with. Does progress to 24 days after 2 years and goes up in increments from then on. Company does provide opportunity to have early finishes every month based on hitting PMO's. - As with recruitment industry as a whole, expect longer working hours. Between 8am - 6pm, Quite often need to stay late dependant on workload.

Quanta Consultancy Services2018-07-17
  10. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant

Pros

Best interview process I've ever been through in a company - Quanta really give you an fair overview of what its like working for them. Comprehensive training program - DE, Sales & Management Clear progression opportunities - You are in charge of your own promotion. Complete support at every stage Extra curricular activities - From trips to barbeques, we are never bored here. FIFA, Table Tennis, Ball Pit

Cons

Working hours, typical of recruitment, but very beneficial when it comes to commission.

Quanta Consultancy Services2018-07-17