Quanta Consultancy Services Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 20 Aug 2019

Found 32 reviews

4.9
Stephen Trigg
  1. "Forward thinking agency"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Quanta Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Brilliant working environment - constant dress down, music playing in the office One team ethos - sharing of candidates, people want to help each other out Progression opportunities Exciting industries to work in - globally

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Quanta Consultancy Services2019-08-20
  2. "Different to any other Recruitment Agency"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant

I have been working at Quanta Consultancy Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lively and fun office with a great atmosphere. Opportunity to generate business anywhere in the world, with no restrictions. Most companies are precious about taking time out to visit clients, not here! They encourage you to go and visit clients where ever they may be located around the globe. Great teams to work in with a good competitive spirit but also working towards the values of the company together.

Cons

As the company has grown so quickly, a few procedures need to be fine tuned but nothing major.

Advice to Management

keep being positive and continue to keep to your word no matter how large the company grows.

Quanta Consultancy Services2019-08-05
  3. "Supportive & Fun-loving Company"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Hemel Hempstead, England

Pros

It really is a lovely company that support you throughout your career journey and encourage you to strive for further progression and improvement. Everyone is treated equally as we live by our 'One Team' company value and it's a fun-loving sociable environment.

Cons

I don't have any Cons :)

Quanta Consultancy Services2018-12-12
  4. ""Brilliant Company with brilliant Values!""

Current Employee - Delivery Executive in Berkhamsted, England

Pros

I came to Quanta with no prior recruitment experience and was provided with specialist training from the two great internal trainers, my line manager and colleagues. This support has enabled me to excel in my role and now I have been given the opportunity to transition into a sales focused position. There are many different paths you can take for career progression at Quanta which enables you to create a long-term...

Cons

Nothing to say!- Great company to work for

Advice to Management

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work here!

Quanta Consultancy Services2018-09-07
  5. "Brilliant company I keep coming back!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berkhamsted, England

I have been working at Quanta Consultancy Services part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great team ethos and fun to come to work. Constantly evolving and growing individuals as well as 'One Team' company growth. I have worked for the company in 3 different roles and has allowed me to develop my career and personal goals.

Cons

Quite a long commute, but would rather do the car journey than have to get on a train into London,

Advice to Management

Hope to see the continued momentum in company growth and support of colleagues.

Quanta Consultancy Services2018-07-26

September 7, 2018Senior Marketing Coordinator

Thank you so much for your review!

6. "Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Quanta Consultancy Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- friendly working environment - family run company - treat staff well - competitive commission scheme - provided with tools and training to succeed - like-minded people, good company culture - rewarded for hard work: early finishes, weekends away, spa days, meals out etc. - room for progression within company

Cons

- holiday allowance is 22 days to start with. Does progress to 24 days after 2 years and goes up in increments from then on. Company does provide opportunity to have early finishes every month based on hitting PMO's. - As with recruitment industry as a whole, expect longer working hours. Between 8am - 6pm, Quite often need to stay late dependant on workload.

Quanta Consultancy Services2018-07-17

Thank you for your review!

7. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant

Pros

Best interview process I've ever been through in a company - Quanta really give you an fair overview of what its like working for them. Comprehensive training program - DE, Sales & Management Clear progression opportunities - You are in charge of your own promotion. Complete support at every stage Extra curricular activities - From trips to barbeques, we are never bored here. FIFA, Table Tennis, Ball Pit

Cons

Working hours, typical of recruitment, but very beneficial when it comes to commission.

Quanta Consultancy Services2018-07-17

8. "#oneteam"

Pros

Excellent Management Team Family feel to the business Excellent way of working Extensive training offered Fun team incentives Fantastic office environment

Cons

Not a thing to say!

Advice to Management

Don't change a thing!

9. "Amazing"

Current Employee - Delivery Executive in Berkhampstead, England

Pros

Fantastic support and coaching available. Brilliant company values that are kept to at all times. Excellent family atmosphere. Best company I have ever worked for.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Thank you for your review!

10. "What an INCREDIBLE Company"

Current Employee - Account Assistant

Pros

Brilliant and extensive training programme offered when you start Amazing management who word hard to make sure that you succeed Brilliant Company incentives & days out One Team ethos - we celebrate everyone's wins together Brilliant progression through clear and achievable objectives Everyone gets on so well and always has time to help you. Everyone is so welcoming, down to Earth and focused! Not like any...

Cons

There aren't any, it's amazing!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! There is a reason why the staff retention level is so amazing!

Found 32 reviews