Quantcast Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 22 Jul 2019

4.4
Quantcast CEO and Founder Konrad Feldman
Konrad Feldman
  1. "Development is a Priority"

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked in programmatic for a long time, and Quantcast is the first that has actually invested in my professional growth. Not only is my manager continuously challenging me and dishing positive reinforcement, but Quantcast also invest in lunch and learns, training, and fireside chats. As someone who enjoys the process of improving and then seeing the rewards of your hard work, I couldn't be happier at Quantcast. How you fit within the Quantcast culture is also very important to teams and the larger org. We're a diverse and eclectic group that works hard and knows when to take a break for let off steam. There are a ton of great people here I enjoy being with in and outside of the office.

Cons

-Retaining and rewarding top talent! There have been a ton of great people that used to work here.

Quantcast2019-07-22
  2. "Great future opportunity"

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for more than a year

Pros

The technology lines up with where the ad industry is headed, many very smart and tons of talented people. Especially in recent months, there continues to be a renewed focus on developing new products and capabilities to help us win in the marketplace. Big opportunities to develop as a professional and work collaboratively towards a common goal.

Cons

Doesn't have the same name recognition as other larger players in the space, nor do the people who know who we are fully understand the Advertise portion of the business. The technology is just as strong if not better than many of the competitors in the space, and can sometimes start the conversation a few steps further behind where it needs to be.

Advice to Management

Keep seeking top talent and focus on retaining those people, as they are one of the biggest keys to success.

Quantcast2019-07-23
  3. "Great tech"

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for more than a year

Pros

Product is innovative, clients are generally happy with performance, company is well funded and has many options.

Cons

Tech can be slow moving. Executive leaders can better communicate relevant company information out to the rest of the organization but this has improved as of late.

Advice to Management

Instill a culture of trust among your sales organization. They are motivated by the same goals you are.

Quantcast2019-07-20

"Young and agile Company"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great employees - Free Food - Flat hierarchies

Cons

Up until now there is nothing bad to say

Advice to Management

I dont have any recommendations to the management. Keep doing what you do.

Quantcast2018-11-08
  5. "Amazing place to work!"

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined Quantcast 9 months ago and I can honestly say it's an amazing place to work. My colleagues feel like family and I've learned so much about Quantcast and other key players in the space. Everyone I've met at Quantcast is incredibly intelligent, hard working and fun to be around. The training team is amazing and there are endless internal resources to help you grow and develop.

Cons

There could be more clarity around career trajectory.

Advice to Management

Nothing. Management is fantastic!

Quantcast2018-03-20

"The times are a changin'"

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for more than a year

Pros

- On the floor we are starting to feel momentum in the market place - Quantcast AI technology is the future and we are along for the ride. Product is easy to resell because it often performs. -This has always been a place that hires smart and down-to-earth people who are easy to get along with - Beautiful office with great every-day perks - My team legit feels like family - Leadership changes, and better-yet grumpy past employees (who have written the reviews below), have taken their negative attitude elsewhere and thus greatly improved the culture and vibe - There is room to be innovative and get creative with your own personal approach - Great transparency from the CEO down -- you know how the org is doing good and bad, every month...

Cons

- There could be a more robust and sophisticated training program - Career path is not crystal clear - Org transitions tend to ruffle feathers and cause attrition

Advice to Management

Invest in your best! And keep providing us the ability to speak our minds and help enact positive change.

Quantcast2018-02-21

"Technology is unmatched in the space"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great office perks. Young, energetic sales team with opportunities for growth. Compensation is competitive. Where Quantcast fits in the adtech space is highly differentiated from any other player. Data behind our approach is unmatched in the space which leads to a (relatively) easy sell.

Cons

Turbulent. As with any growing company, reorgs have been frequent & roles/responsibilities are constantly changing. Definitely not going to be a good fit if you are not ready for some bumps along the way. Take care of their employees well but frustrating to see compensation differences between external hires & internal promotions. While training on product knowledge is top notch, day to day functions of the role must be learned on the go.

Advice to Management

Clearly communicate change with a clearly defined road map for the upcoming changes down the pipeline. We need more light beer options at beer carts on Thursdays, it's not the weekend yet and I don't like IPA's.

Quantcast2017-11-16

"Smart People w/Great Talent"

Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Quantcast full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smart talented pool of people. Great leadership team.

Cons

Quotas not attainable. Quotas subject to change that do not lead to payout of sales rep.

Advice to Management

Micromanage less. Work in building positive moral. Hire management who are willing to help reps learn and grow.

Quantcast2017-08-17

"Great People Awful Management, and Terrible Vision"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Quantcast full-time for more than a year

Pros

You're gonna learnnnnnn Free Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Free IPO Stock Options ( But not sure that's a pro at this point) Very smart people who are willing to help and share their knowledge.

Cons

The best analogy I can think of when I look back at Quantcast is the Titanic. A company/boat that was built on the foundation of being the best ever and an incredible experience. That all was true and was an amazing culture and company until the Titanic/Quantcast hit an iceberg in 2016. Since then the company has gone completely downhill with awful managers/captains that have no way of navigating the ship and will literally throw their employees overboard to survive and save their own face. This is the sad truth of what has become of a once amazing place to work. The problem doesn't even start with upper management, it ends there, but the real problem is middle management that have created an extremely unpleasant work environment and an extremely toxic overall culture. This is not a place I would recommend to any of my friends to work anymore

Advice to Management

Every single employee can see past the politics, try to create a much more transparent environment where you can be an advocate and support your employees.

Quantcast2017-04-12

"Confident in Quantcast's future."

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Intelligent people and best in class technology.

Cons

Growing pains resulting in numerous re-orgs of customer teams.

Quantcast2017-05-04