Quantexa Reviews

Updated 14 Jun 2021

Found 52 of over 56 reviews

4.6
Quantexa CEO Vishal Marria (no image)
Vishal Marria
  1. 5.0

Great place to work

14 Jun 2021 - Lead Software Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment to work in with a really friendly culture and strong engineering practices. Lot's of interesting stuff being done here and with a sense of helping to make a difference combatting financial crime.

Cons

Maybe salaries are slightly under market rate.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing company, people, clients and growth

30 Apr 2021 - Anonymous in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having been at the company for a number of years, it feels the company has really grown from start-up to scale-up, but it has done so without losing any of the culture or fun. The people who work here are nothing short of exceptional and the recruitment standards have stayed as high as they ever have been. Almost nobody leaves Quantexa and the colleagues I have met here I can count as some my best friends. The company growth has given amazing opportunities for career advancement. Quantexa also has launched an internal portal where you can apply for different roles, and transition between departments. This has allowed me to try out a couple of different roles in the company and has helped me work out where I want to take my career (which you don't always know when you start at a company!) The annual ski trip is also amazing!

Cons

None to speak of really

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Still love it!

7 Apr 2021 - Anonymous in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for Quantexa for a few years now and what strikes me is the efforts made to keep things moving internally. There are always new things happening despite the covid situation. The people team has made excellent work recently on Diversity and inclusion with the women's week webinar and quiz but also gave us more voice through peakon. I also think it is impressive to see the growth we have experienced considering the covid situation. the atmosphere is amazing and you can clearly feel part of something big and funny.

Cons

The company is clearly in a massive growth mode and it can seem a bit overwhelming with setting up a clear strategy and priorities. you know where you will be by the end of the day but not necessarily tomorrow.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

An absolutely brilliant company to work for

17 May 2021 - Assistant Financial Accountant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team and everyone in the company is extremely welcoming and helpful. They make sure you feel comfortable and you take your time to adjust.

Cons

Not any that I could think of right now!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a buzz, great people, great tech, fighting the bad guys

11 Feb 2021 - Sales in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

great people, great tech, great leadership team. Good use of internal tech to make life easier. I love the we are a leading British start-up. Also ability to input my experience into sales processes etc.

Cons

I can't think of any. If you get the chance to join, jump onboard

6. 4.0

Good company to work at

16 Apr 2021 - Senior Scala Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good atmosphere - Intelligent people - Good management

Cons

- Salary not the greatest in the industry.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company, great people and great fun

19 Jan 2021 - Software Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

How friendly, supportive and amazing everyone is. Loads of knowledgeable tech indiciduals and hard-working people.

Cons

I can't really think of any.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great company to grow with

16 Nov 2020 - Senior Data Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Tech Stack A lot of opportunities for growth, and to take on increased responsibility Great atmosphere, regular socials, in which senior management get involved.

Cons

Often very heavy workloads, especially in delivery roles, mainly due to a shortage of experienced delivery engineers. There is a company wide mentality that consultants should be 100% billable at all times, meaning there is little investment in upskilling and little time for personal development. A lot of decisions are made without consulting technical resources.

5 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Great employer

13 Jan 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quantexa are a great employer, who listen to and are supportive of their employees

Cons

None that I can think of

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

What an amazing company

8 Dec 2020 - Chief People Officer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, culture and strong management - a really great company.

Cons

None - really listen to the feedback of the people and adjust accordingly.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Reviews