Quantum Metric Reviews

Found 142 of over 146 reviews

4.8
Quantum Metric Founder and CEO Mario Ciabarra
Mario Ciabarra
Pros
  • "Joining QM has exceeded my expectations(in 10 reviews)

• "Great product, Great people, Great culture(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "If you're not a self-starter or ready for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, this place may not be fore you(in 4 reviews)

• "Challenging "competitive" landscape where messaging is being copied but no match with what the QM platform is delivering(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

285.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Quantum Metric~1823427
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

People make QM

May 19, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of companies have a great product (which QM has) but far fewer, have a great product and even greater people. I could fill this space with words and phrases you're likely to hear in every review or marketing spiel such as 'collaboration" "autonomy", "freedom" or "fun" but that would be unoriginal and not entirely reflective of Quantum's culture. Fundamentally, the people here are just people. There aren't any egos and everyone is determined to not just help grow QM, but also spread the message of how we help companies build cultures maniacally focused on winning the hearts and minds of their customers. The passion everyone has for what QM is trying to deliver for customers is palpable and unlike anything I've seen. People here are genuine about their passion and interest for improving CX. Everyone holds dear the 3 values of Passion, Persistence and Integrity meaning if you weren't colleagues, you'd probably be friends. Everyone is approachable including our Mario our CEO, who interviews everyone and takes the time to stay in touch throughout your tenure. Proud to say my CEO knows my name and what I do! As an SDR there is plenty of room to grow and managers provide you with the creative license to go about your prospecting in anyway you see fit. In contrast to boiler room environments sometimes associated with SDR'ing, you're encouraged to stick to your strengths rather than feel the brunt of demands to reach X number of calls. It's up to you. A nice touch and a thrill that never leaves you is when a meeting is booked, it's announced to the whole of Sales. It's great receiving so much appreciation for what is a taxing and often under appreciated role. SDRs don't work in silos and disregarded as being 'junior' they are valued and are seen as an integral part of the go-to-market team. You also access to great benefits and career couching. Undoubtedly, you're well-being is extremely well looked after.

Cons

Cons is a bit strong. What there is are typical growing pains of an organisation rapidly growing. Undoubtedly there would be a bit of a consolidation phase once hiring slows. However currently, there are changes occurring with teams that means you have to be nimble.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

If you get the offer - TAKE IT!

May 17, 2022 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Impressive platform - as a tech sales person sometimes it's hard to break through, but we have something impressive to share. We can tie it back to actual results, which is often elusive. 2) Collaborative colleagues - the founder's attitude of happy people as a #1 priority is not just hot air. QM hires smart, and nice people that you want to work with. It's a really nice team in EMEA, that you want to see and speak with. 3) Happy customers - how much confidence does it give you to boast 98.5% retention rate. The company is doing right by customers. That stat is unheard of. 4) Interesting work - The right size and shape company with the right momentum. Enterprise deals, you won't get bored working strategic sales. 5) Rewards - we are treated well, days off, gifts, swag, smiles 6) All pulling for results - Sales is not perfect/easy in any organisation, you're going to have challenges, but to date the responsibility is shared, how do we break through vs. finger pointing to save your own butt.

Cons

Not a con, just depends on what kind of person you are: The rewards are here if you want them, but you gotta work. You can always sit in a big company and 'hide' or have an easy life. We work with big brands and have great stories but it's always what you make it, and you're own attitude.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work.

May 17, 2022 - Customer Success Engineer in Norwich, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The product is industry leading and you get to work with some of the biggest brands in the world. Leadership truly care about their staff and do everything they can to help develop a healthy work culture. My colleagues are the best in the industry and the recruitment team are always working to ensure they hire great talent. They also work to make sure that new hires are not only the right fit for the role, but that they will compliment the existing team. There are many perks and we regularly get provided with swag, company sponsored days off and vouchers for food/drink. There are also fantastic benefits regarding share options and health care. Career progression opportunities are clearly defined and there are many avenues to develop your career.

Cons

As with any start up the work can be full on. Processes are actively being developed to improve this, however our rate of growth does require dedication which may not fit everyone.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A company working very hard for people who are hard working

May 17, 2022 - Senior Manager, Content & Communications in Windsor, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

A leadership team that genuinely seems to care and listen to employees. The company recognises that people who are working very hard need to find balance and community where they are working. Not just about words - a lot of effort is put into communication, making people take time off (every other Friday during the summer), encouraging growth (access to free career coaching) and loads of other bits and pieces over the past year. Great product the clients love

Cons

Well ahead of the game. Working to create its own category is difficult and requires a lot of patience and faith. No a place for someone looking to relax into their work.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company I have ever worked for!

May 17, 2022 - Senior Director of Marketing in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can do approach Cross team collaboration Leadership that inspires AMAZING colleagues! Such great quality of people on all levels.

Cons

Not bad but not for anyone. Reality changes very fast, so not for the slow thinkers or doers.

6. 4.0

Very good startup

Feb 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, fun perks, bright future

Cons

More organisation, quicker career progression needed

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing team and culture!

Oct 21, 2021 - Solutions Architect
      Business Outlook

Pros

Values: passion, integrity and persistence are not only pretty words but you can recognise them in team's communication every day. Everyone at Quantum really lives by these values. CEO who has hands-on approach to leading and who really cares about his Quantum dragons. He meets every single new hire!

Cons

I do not think there are any cons so far.

8. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 14, 2021 - Account Executive in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great product, Great people, Great culture

Cons

None that I can think of.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company in an exciting growth stage

Jun 9, 2021 - Customer Success Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of room to grow with the business Great company values Management puts faith in people

Cons

There can be long hours and work outside of usual office hours, but this is to be expected with any growth-stage startup

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

The best place I've ever worked

Jun 1, 2021 - Director of Partnerships in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Fun and challenging work environment (you will be learning new things every single day) - You get to meet the CEO in your interview process! - Transparent product roadmap so you know what's coming down the pipe - Amazing benefits and perks, from salary through to work/life balance - Great camaraderie in the EMEA team (everyone has each other's backs)

Cons

- HQ is Colorado, so if you're not used to working for an American company then this will be a bit of a shift for you

Viewing 1 - 10 of 142 Reviews

Quantum Metric Reviews FAQs

Quantum Metric has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 146 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Quantum Metric to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Quantum Metric employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Quantum Metric. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

94% of Quantum Metric employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Quantum Metric 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Quantum Metric to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.