Quill (United Kingdom) Reviews

Updated Sep 30, 2021

Found 4 of over 4 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on

Law

4m

an

Associate Attorney

It seems partners are much more flexible with associates who have kids than with those who don’t. If it’s okay for my colleague with a kid to leave at 5 pm and log on later, why isn’t that the same for me (no kids)? My obligations might be different, but I still have a life and want to be able to do certain things, like catch that evening workout class or cook dinner for my partner. As you can probably tell, my firm is operating 100% in person. There is no point here — I’m just whining.

3,339

405 Comments

Law

47.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/law/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Quill (United Kingdom)~4616457
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Positive

Sep 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly company management go above and beyond

Cons

I can't think of any

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some positive feedback on how you found it working at Quill!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

People come first at Quill

Mar 11, 2021 - Product Development Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are at the heart of Quill. Whether you are an employee or a customer everyone is treated with respect and encouraged to always be open and honest. You are always encouraged and supported to grow in your role.

Cons

I cannot think of any downsides to working at Quill

Head of Marketing

Cheers, great to hear, thank you for the wonderful feedback!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Caring company with great future

Feb 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Strong morals and dedication to staff well-being: Quill puts genuine effort and energy into ensuring the well-being of staff, communicating transparently and building engagement and rapport with each other. People care about how you are doing, what you think, and whether you're happy. *Growth mindset: There are a lot of new and exciting improvements and investments the leadership team is making to drive Quill forward and continue to grow, which is really nice to see. You know where the business is going and where you as an individual fit into that. However, the focus is not all about revenue - the leadership team cares about the future of the business and looks at it all holistically. *Great culture: very friendly, helpful, kind individuals who are all here to do a great job and learn and grow together. There are no egos in the room, which is a nice bonus! *Competitive salary: fair & what you would expect for the role and industry along with a clear bonus structure * Perks: the leadership team has made a concentrated effort to show appreciation through random acts of kindness, care packages, virtual social events, how are you surveys, mental health awareness, etc. during lockdown, which makes you feel well-looked after even during testing times.

Cons

Some systems are outdated but there's a strong focus and investment being made into product development over the next 12-24 months. It's also been nice to see some of the "homegrown" systems the company had been using now being transitioned over to more established and scalable solutions.

Continue reading

Head of Marketing

This is great to hear, thank you for your feedback!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great at looking after their employees

Feb 24, 2021 - Software Delivery Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is really friendly and helpful - a welcome change from the corporate world.

Cons

I cannot think of any downsides to working at Quill

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews