Found 42 of over 51 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The company offers fantastic incentives which also help to bond your team." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great team to work with in a vibrant & fun office." (in 5 reviews)
- "At RW Invest you will be working in an office full of driven hard working sales professionals and have a fantastic opportunity to earn fantastic commission from the get go." (in 4 reviews)
- "Excellent working environment, Directors and Managers always make time for you, excellent uncapped earning potential, great training." (in 4 reviews)
- "All of the Sales Managers have been promoted from within, starting their own journey as a consultant, so they totally understand what it is like to be in your shoes when you are having a challenging day/month." (in 3 reviews)
- "Can be long hours but the rewards are worth it." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.021 Aug 2023Property Investment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLiverpool, England
The remuneration is more than fair, its a sales job, you get out of it what you put into it. If you are prepared to work hard and smart then you will be rewarded. I have been here 4 months so far, targets are definitely achievable and incentives are also fair and rewarding.
There is nowhere to park
- 5.017 Aug 2023Sales ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLiverpool, England
I think every job has its trials and tribulations and any type of sales job has its fair share of those. Working as a sales consultant at RWinvest is a rollercoaster so not an exception to the rule. What is different about this company (in my opinion) is that hard work and talent is 100% rewarded and recognised. All of the properties that we sell are 100% exclusive to us (unlike 95% of similar companies who are all fighting over the same stock/developments). Your only competition is the consultant sat next to you. All of the Sales Managers have been promoted from within, starting their own journey as a consultant, so they totally understand what it is like to be in your shoes when you are having a challenging day/month. We are fortunate enough to have an excellent marketing team who work tirelessly on all possible platforms to provide us with our sales leads (no cold calling) - the culture is great and incentives there for the taking whether that be monthly bonuses or holidays (in addition to our commission) - if you are thinking of applying for a job with RW, then stop just thinking about it
Again - with all sales roles, it can become 'samey' but it is up to us to keep it interesting, switch things up. A kitchen (as opposed to a cupboard) would be amazing but I think we will get one when we move to our new offices in the Baltic Triangle :)
- 5.021 Jul 2023Property Investment ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsManchester, England
Unreal commissions - 5 figures a month is not uncommon Bonuses add up really quickly - its easy to achieve 5k bonuses every quarter On-the-job training is second to none Great office - regular team outings - meals - activities Very low turnover of staff Top-tier properties in the business to sell that investors actually want. Hardly any cancellations which is ideal for earnings. Competitive but in a good way. stong career path if you want to get into management - equally you can just sell and not have to worry about that. Lewis the boss of the Manchester office knows everything there is about property investment and helps out an awful lot to get you up to speed and will also help you with clients. If you are new to the business, it only takes a few weeks to get up and running, deals happen quick and you get paid quick.
It can be a reactive business, sometimes clients will message you late at night or on weekends, but if they're doing that you will be making commissions from the deals, so it's not really a con. You might have to pause the tv series to respond to an Email or WhatsApp.
- 5.021 Aug 2023Technical SEO ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLiverpool, England
The first thing I noticed when I started work was that the senior management team were extremely approachable and very helpful. One person in particular who is your initial contact within the recruitment team is Esther, who provides a warm and friendly relationship with all new employees. Esther, Jennie and Francine make you feel extremely welcome and are constantly offering support and guidance when needed. In my first few months it is apparent that RW-invest.com offer fantastic opportunities to all employees who work hard. The Liverpool Office provides a professional atmosphere to work in. The teams are all friendly and appear aligned with the companies’ goals and objectives. The directors are extremely driven and embrace all levels of change in terms of Tech improvements and alternative ways to improve performance and working conditions. I’m proud to be working at RW-invest and being part of such a driven working environment. It is apparent that if you work hard, you get rewarded, which is something that is often missing within other organisations.
I have no negative elements to add
- 5.018 Aug 2023Property Investment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearManchester, England
Very Good Infrastructure: The company has a lot of resources available to you to make the job so much easier on a day to day basis Thorough Training: You go through an intensive training week to begin and then you get consistent on the job training each day to improve your skills whether you have been there 5 weeks or 5 years. Compensation: Very good compensation for the market, commission is on the higher end and easily acheivable.
Can't think of anything I would consider a con, the only thing I could say is the office is slightly awkward to get to from my house.
- 5.018 Aug 2023Investment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearManchester City Centre, England
- Thorough training, great if you want to actually learn about property - High attainable commissions - Great staff - Office incentives
- None - Don't be shy of putting extra hours in to earn at the start
- 5.018 Aug 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLiverpool, England
Amazing people and work atmosphere. Top communication with the managers and you can share your ideas freely as they value your opinions.
I can't think of anything.
- 5.018 Aug 2023Property Investment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLiverpool, England
Great people in the office Very rewarding company Great management
High intensity work, which is fine if it suits you.
- 1.025 May 2023Sales ManagerFormer EmployeeLondon, England
Terrible company with terrible owners who mislead and stir trouble for no apparent reason
Nothing positive to say....STAY AWAY....THIS PLACE IS TOXIC.... if you need proof look at their sales staff retention.1
- 5.024 Jan 2023Sales ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLiverpool, England
Great commissions and earning potential
You have to work hard, long hours and there is pressure to perform
RWinvest Reviews FAQs
RWinvest has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 51 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at RWinvest to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
96% of RWinvest employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RWinvest 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.