RealPage Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rating Trends Rating Trends
RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn
Stephen T. Winn

Pros
Cons
  • Work/life balance can be tough sometimes (in 19 reviews)

• Turn over in upper management and constant changing in departments (in 25 reviews)

1. "C-"

I worked at RealPage full-time

Pros

- Colleagues
    - Free drinks sometimes

Cons

- Workload
    - Pay
    - No free coffee!
    - Higher level management (dinosaurs)
    - HR (don´t hold exit interviews - so no learnings as to why staff want to leave)
    - Too much emphasise on DOMINATING the market rather than creating a great product and service that would dominate the market in a holistic way.

2. "Employee Friendly Organization"

Current Employee - Senior QA Analyst in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Senior QA Analyst in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

I have got a good experience in HSBC, Deloitte, Thomson Reuters and few other organizations. CurrentyI work for this company, and i find it the most employee friendly organization out of all the companies i worked for.
    Here, the employees are given freedom to work on the flexible shifts. There are every week and Bi-weekly recognition awards, which help the employees getting motivated.

The employees are treated with fair amount of respect, and female employees are given extra facilities like cabs when required, and work from options whenever they feel like opting for.

Cons

Cafeteria should be maintained well.

3. "Impactful work. Great peers. Greater leadership."

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Leaders who care and are invested in helping you build your career
    - Really smart people to work with
    - Amazing work culture and perks/benefits
    - Lot of career growth opportunities
    - Great work-life balance with flexible work timings

My experience at RealPage Hyderabad have been great so far. The leadership is very positive and encourages you to give your best! The technical work that I do as a senior developer here gives me ample opportunities to stay at par with what IT market demands. Job security is good too.

Looking forward to many more years with RealPage.

Cons

With increasing number of employees, they need to expand their cafeteria. Guess its already planned by the management

Advice to Management

nothing as such

5. "Place which enhances to boost your capabilities"

Current Employee - Payments Specialist in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Payments Specialist in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Has been working in RealPage for more than 2Yrs now, feel like this is the place where there is so much security and job satisfaction.
    Interactive sessions by leaders and good R&R programs especially State of Nation.
    Peers are very professional and supportive.
    Managers are ready to help you grow and give good exposure and make us interact with our US teams.

Cons

Did not find any cons till date as fun and work go hand in hand.

Advice to Management

Really appreciate the recognition you give us.

6. "Company Review"

Current Employee - Manager in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Manager in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

RealPage is an amazing place to work. I moved back to India 4 years back & RealPage is my first Employer in India. It is Employee Friendly, Flexible and is a place for Career growth. I joined as a QA and is now in a manager position. I was very scared while moving back due to cultural differences, but the team here made me feel comfortable in few days. The leadership team here is always motivating & encouraging. Not just work, we have fun as well here :).

Cons

Every company has cons, the same way RealPage do have. But they are small administrative issues.

7. "Best Place to work and Grow..!!"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have joined RealPage 6 months back and I have 11 years of experience as a Manager. I really liked the New Joinee welcoming nature of REAL-PAGE. They have Sent a beautiful Bouquet to my home one day before my joining. This shows how caring they are about New joinee and his assimilation into the system.

I should thank the whole HR team for arranging the engagement meeting with my future Managers to know more about the organisation before Joining and build a rapport with manager, daily followups and finally warm welcome before a day. This kind of approach makes any new joinee happy and wanted to be part of a caring organisation.

Cons

Cafeteria food is not upto the mark, needs to be improved.

Advice to Management

8. "Learning Never Ends at RealPage"

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's been an year that i'm working with RealPage as a developer, great support from my top management and my manager too.
    I never felt like facing challenges but learnt to mould as opportunities with the guidance and encouragement from my boss.
    Yes, I strongly agree RealPage as "Great Place to work".
    Executive Management in India guides their team miraculously in acheiving their vision.
    Undoubtedly i encourage my colleagues to await for the opportunities from RealPage.
    Hearty Thanks to Lakshmi for setting the standards across the RealPage.

Cons

Skip Level Meetings from Executive Management helps to find the loop wholes at all the levels.

Advice to Management

Join your hands with your respective teams for high quality, productivity and for successful product releases,

9. "Developer II"

Current Employee - Developer II in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Developer II in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

Good place to learn & work, surrounded by lot of Technology people. Nice positive environment..

Cons

I did not come across anything as on Today....

"Internal Career Development"

Current Employee - 3D Animator in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - 3D Animator in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It's been 7 years that I've started my career, I've joined RealPage 3 years ago as a E-mail support executive, after I completed 1 year...... through IJP I was moved to 3D content services team, this has given me a great opportunity to scale up in my career. They have not just spent on my training but considering my performance and experience I was given a raise which I never expected.

Cons

We can have better and bigger cafeteria facility

Advice to Management

I really thank RealPage leadership for bringing a change in my career which means a lot to me

"Choose if you wish to grow"

Current Employee - Developer III in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I joined RealPage as a Dev I and working for one of the biggest revenue making product teams, from the time I've joined I've was promoted had twice and had multiple opportunities to prove myself. The work is highly challenging and ample opportunities as long as you are willing to take it.

As per the recent town hall updates we had, 16% of our employees were promoted which is contrary to the entire IT Industry in India

Cons

No major cons as such, but internal ticketing tools and systems needs some improvement

Advice to Management

The recent leadership changes have brought in lot of welcome changes which are giving lot of hope to employees like us. Wish this should continue longer