Recruit Express Reviews
56% would recommend to a friend
(313 total reviews)
Joo Siang Sim
66% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "colleagues are nice and inclusive" (in 74 reviews)
- "The people i worked with were nice" (in 14 reviews)
- "Culture is dynamic, but not as cut throat and aggressive as seen in other sales organisations." (in 14 reviews)
- "a conducive working environment in the office" (in 12 reviews)
- "Good commission when hit KPI" (in 10 reviews)
- "Too much micro management" (in 21 reviews)
- "degree holders with low hourly salary" (in 19 reviews)
- "Low pay because the agency takes a large cut from what their clients actually pay them for part timers' service." (in 16 reviews)
- "U feel pressured to OT since everyone else is too and there is no work life balance." (in 13 reviews)
- "there's no training provided to the new comers." (in 13 reviews)
Found 313 of over 572 reviews
Updated 23 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.030 Jul 2023RecruiterFormer Employee
salary was good and work was not hard
busy at times, some clients demand too muchRecruit Express Response4mo
Thank you for the review. We are committed to create a conducive and collaborative environment for all our employees and we are glad to hear some of your experiences. We wish you the best in your future endeavours.
- 4.017 Feb 2022RecruiterFormer EmployeeManchester, England
Good structure I guess, good commission rates....
Lack of training and lack of leadershipRecruit Express Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. If you would like to share more about your experiences with us, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can set up an appropriate time to talk. Thank you again for the feedback.
- 4.023 Nov 2023Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearOrchard,
Good if money is ur priority mentoring and training provided stable job fun if u are able to click with the team
Micromanage, can be stressful and at times depressing
- 4.02 Nov 2023Business LeaderFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsSingapore
Where you can find lifelong friends as everyone has similar personality traits and can gel well. Good for fresh out graduates as you can really learn a lot.
Old school management style, incentive scheme is not transparent and employer’s cpf for commission (they call it incentives) is borne by employees.
- 3.027 Oct 2023Enrolled NurseFormer Employee
Very flexible working schedule and arrangements can be made depending on department
have to pay fine if reported mc in less than 24hrs before work
Recruit Express Reviews FAQs
Recruit Express has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 572 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Recruit Express to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
56% of Recruit Express employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Recruit Express 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.