Red Badger Reviews

1. 5.0

Incredible company

23 Feb 2021 - Business Development Analyst in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Red Badger is the best company I've ever worked for. The people at Red Badger are smart, curious and incredibly friendly and welcoming. There is such a sense of community that makes it a fantastic place to work, and their approach to covid-19 was the best I've seen from all my peers at other top companies. The clients we work with are some of the best companies out there and the work we do with them has a deeply positive impact on society.

Cons

Some reshuffling of the company meant the non-client facing parts had some time lapse before their purpose was reignited.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

25 Nov 2020 - Head of Recruitment in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative way of working Great team Great customers Really supportive environment

Cons

Not found anything y et

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic place to work, great culture and place to grow

6 Nov 2019 - Product Director in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Projects in Delivery and Innovation - Great culture and teams - Learning is encouraged and supported, all employees have a training budget

Cons

- Client locations in the Greater London area

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

People driven business

7 Jan 2019 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

People - some of the smartest, most curious and easy going tech industry people work at RB Company culture - it's a very bottom-up culture, driven by people who work here Learning and training- you get a £2k budget to spend on the training you want Structure - the business has been structured to enable individual and collective autonomy Leadership team - a great mix of down to earth people who practice what they preach (most of the time) Non-political - there is very little office politics Many initiatives to get involved beyond client projects - from dodgeball to Culture Committee, to Social Value to redesigning onboarding experience for the new joiners, and more.

Cons

Red Badger like any other business has its limits - it's far from perfection Competing with the Goliaths of this world (Tier1 consultancies) isn't easy

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Great people, growing consultancy

18 Jun 2019 - Software Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great culture with skilled and talented individuals - most clients are in London

Cons

- the project teams work in different locations

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

People, Projects, Culture

23 Nov 2015 - Project Director in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Trying to write a list of pros for working at Red Badger is pretty tough - it's difficult to put down in words. For me personally, it's about the people, the projects, and the culture. I work day-to-day with inspirational, thought-provoking, fun people, who push the boundaries of what can be achieved. The projects we work on are ground-breaking, both in terms of the technology and the processes we use to run them. The culture is a byproduct of both of these things. Everyone is engaged and invested in the overall success of the company, something that in my experience is very rare in other similar businesses. We also like to let our hair down over a drink or 3.

Cons

Being part of a company that is evolving so rapidly is what makes working for Red Badger so exciting. We always have a say in what works and doesn't, and ultimately we help steer the future of Red Badger. If you don't like change, a career here is definitely not for you! Other cons: sometimes we run out of Prosecco in the beer fridge.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Friendly, supportive environment for people looking to hone their soft skills as a consultant...and still independent!

30 Aug 2018 - People and Culture Team in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ Working with some of the most talented people I ever have done + Learning and Development opportunities in areas of your choice + Great social side, lots of sports, trips to shows, internal lunch and learns + Working collaboratively + Still relatively small with lots of personality and still independent + Friendly people from day one

Cons

- It's not a con, more that it's suited to people, who really are people people. You'll be in a team environment for everything you work on, and you'll be expected to be able to talk to clients in a clear, professional manner. - The restructure has been a challenge, but it's opened up a huge amount of opportunity - Not one for portfolio careers, you won't be thrown onto 5 projects at a time. You'll focus on one then rotate after 9- 12 months

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fight for the right people, and invest in them

23 Nov 2015 - Project Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- They have admirable values and stick to them - When they find the right people, they invest in them. I was brought in with minimum web experience and trained by those who have been in the industry for over a decade - Salary is good, pay reviews are regular and the benefits package is solid - Good work/life balance - Transparency on all levels of the business. if you have a question about the company, one of the founders will answer it honestly. Similarly, if you have a question about your personal development, the answer will be honest and constructive - People I want to spend time with! Never underestimate the value of working with people who you can see being friends for life.

Cons

- We are starting to outgrow our office. Still enough desks, could do with another loo - Sometimes the fridge runs out of beer :(

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Staff empowerment

4 May 2017 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel like Ive been trusted to get on with large projects and have learnt a lot along the way without a worry that I must never make a mistake. There is always someone to ask for help if I need it. The culture of the business is really positive - theres no blame culture, everything is transparent and the founders are committed to doing the right thing in terms of looking after their employees ( and others).

Cons

Its not very clear how my career will progress at the moment as the structure of the company is quite flat but I know this is something that is being addressed by the management team.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Lovely place to work

7 Mar 2017 - Technical Lead in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with an extremely varied set of smart people across all disciplines (Strategy, UX, Design, Tech, PM, QA). Consistently high quality technical solutions. Interesting (but challenging) projects for large clients with high impact. A strong focus on delivery, and a low tolerance for corporate nonsense. Devoted and hard working founders who really care about culture, doing the right thing, and looking after people. A nice, friendly social environment. An office dog.

Cons

It's consulting. So clients can sometimes be challenging/frustrating if you're not into that.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews