Red Experts in SAP Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Oct 18, 2020

Found 19 of over 143 reviews

4.1
Red Experts in SAP Chief Executive Officer Ross Eades (no image)
Ross Eades
Pros
  • "gives one good exposure to working environment(in 9 reviews)

• "Decent coverage of global SAP market(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours and long working day(in 19 reviews)

• "Long working hours but from what I(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

*Interview process

Feb 26, 2018 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great introduction to the company. Very welcoming, buzzing atmosphere and a great work ethic as a first impression of the company. Management has been very consistent and informative about progression and development.

Cons

Lots of content to learn and long hours (normal in this industry/position). As long as you have passion and persistence you will do well, Red gives you the rest of the tools necessary.

internal recruiter

Thanks for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated to ensure we are giving everyone a fair and welcoming chance into Recruitment and also at RED.

2. 3.0

Great vibrant company

Oct 18, 2020 - Partner Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic and young company with nice people

Cons

Long hours and long working day

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

overall cool company but make sure if you want to work in Recruitment

Feb 3, 2018 - Delivery Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

1 Free hour per week, directors club, free friday after work drinks, new stylish office, location city of London, good vibes, internationality, winter trips, summer trips, client meetings...

Cons

training, maybe long hours if open floor team but not at all at key accounts. if no deals not a lot money. not enough career chances.

internal recruiter

Great to have your honest feedback which has been taken on-board. We are especially proud of our team culture and exciting incentives!

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Interview process

Jan 20, 2018 - Delivery Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The training, Very work friendly, careers opportunities. Multi-cultural

Cons

Not really a cons but long hours. But you gotta keep in mind that it will be worth it on your paycheck at the end.

internal recruiter

Great feedback, thanks for taking your time to comment. We agree, the environment here is very multi-cultural and friendly but like all recruitment jobs you've got to work hard but it will be worth it!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Loving every minute!

Jun 16, 2017 - Central Services in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic culture, great office and awesome people. Everyone is very friendly, more than happy to help. Onsite canteen. Booze every week. Nights out, trips, fancy restaurants for DC winners. What's not to like?

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Maybe the long hours. But then again, you get commission so you tend to do whatever it takes.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Come and be part of a leading organisation

Jun 19, 2017 - IT Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

RED are a unique, forward thinking dynamic business who pride themselves on being ahead of the game. In the 21 years I have spent working in various industries never have I come across a business that is so family orientated and together. RED employees truly act as one and become emotionally invested in driving the business to fulfil their clients needs.

Cons

As with an recruitment business, hours are long but this is overcome by RED's "work hard / play hard" attitude.

7. 1.0

Terrible company

Nov 21, 2016 - Delivery Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hard to find. Very superficial way of rewarding people. Only good thing is some of the people in there, nice people. But just a few.

Cons

Zero ethics, terrible values, superficial people. Most boring job, long hours, hardly rewarded. You have to fight to get your commissions paid, they rarely pay it fully.

5 people found this review helpful
    8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

I had a great time working for RED

Sep 22, 2016 - Marketing Executive in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Low hierarchies. Great team spirit - great people. Salary is comparatively high. Amazing office. Working in other offices around the world. Great manager and strategic head leading the way and direction within marketing. Lots of space for own ideas.

Cons

Long working hours but from what I`ve heard they wanted to change that. Sometimes very loud working environment - but this can`t really be avoided in the recruitment industry.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

great opportunity - good times ahead (if you are hungry!)

Aug 13, 2015 - Sales Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

RED is a great opportunity for hungry people - they don't have a hire and fire mentality which means you will get the support and tools you need (especially now the new system is being implemented). if you are the right person with the right mentality you will do well. in sales especially, you get out what you put in.

Cons

the downsides are the polar opposites of the Pros i just listed. you could say many things about working long hours (you don't have to btw but if you want some business and commissions i recommend to put a shift in) management looking at KPIs and putting pressure when they need more activity and business, etc… end of the day these are normal in this type of business. Again, if you don't have the right attitude and mentality you will find many many cons, if you do you will get on with it and enjoy the fun atmosphere. and the money coming with it !

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

I really enjoy working at RED, the atmosphere is buzzing and there is a lot of opportunity to grow.

Feb 24, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Pros are working at RED are firstly the people, I am lucky enough to call the members of my team friends rather than work colleagues. I have also been provided with great support and guidance from my managers, giving me the confidence to grow and exceed my own personal goals. I would say RED is driven by the Work Hard Play Hard rules, the company is full of ambitious people who want to achieve and those who succeed are rewarded with Michelin Star meals and trips aboard.

Cons

The Cons at working at RED are the long hours, this is not your standard 9 - 5 job! As I am part of the operation team I do not have sales targets to hit and working 8 1/2hr days can take its toll.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews