Reed Reviews

Found 669 of over 1,109 reviews

4.0
Reed Chairman James Reed
James Reed
Pros
  • "Great team, great training, great fun(in 36 reviews)

• "Loads of good training and support for new starters(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Relax the dress code - It would be nice to wear more colourful clothes to work occasionally(in 67 reviews)

• "The only thing would be flexible working but I know that this is something that is being introduced(in 28 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Featured Review

Great Company, Excellent Management.

May 14, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

So many, where do I start... The culture is fantastic and management support, right from the very top, is absolutely excellent. I feel acknowledged, respected and valued by those at the very top of the organisation, which, from chatting to friends in similar sized organisations - seems to be rare. We have some fantastic technology in place now which has been key in getting through the last 12+ months of lock downs! There are brilliant incentives and lots of rewards - from the little to the large and it seems there is even more in store over the coming year. The career development pathway is realistic and very attainable - I have been able to progress so much in a short time and have received "star awards" in recognition of this. My salary now is over £10k higher than it was when I started only 2 years ago... and that's not taking all the bonus and commission earned every month! The training has been incredible which has allowed me to progress - from having 0 recruitment experience to where I am now. This has included the formal training from the Apprenticeship team and the L&D team (who have both been amazing) - with trips to the training manor - and more recently informal "lunch and learn" sessions and the roll out of a mentoring scheme. And of course, working for the brand that is Reed brings so much with it as well - this gives me fantastic tools to do my job.

Cons

Genuinely struggle to think of any.

Continue reading

Head of Employer Brand

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and what a joy to read! Its clear you are enjoying your time at Reed and the progression and opportunity available to you. I would love to hear more about your experience so if you feel comfortable to, please drop me a line claire.bacon@reed.com

2. 5.0

Great

Sep 15, 2021 - Database Administrator in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice colleagues, interesting work, good management

Cons

There isn't really any cons.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

Sep 10, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Reed is a fantastic company to work for and help you thrive within your career within the recruitment. I have worked for Reed for over 3 years working under the management of Pierce Matthews and Gillian Dolan and I couldn't ask for 2 better managers to work for. I would high recommend anyone who is looking to get into recruitment or looking to continue their career within recruitment to join Reed.

Cons

There is nothing I would fault working for Reed.

Head of Employer Brand

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Its much appreciated. I will make sure your feedback is passed on to Pierce and Gillian too.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Working for Reed

Sep 1, 2021 - Recruitment Manager in Stratford, London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive management, fantastic training, great working environment, excellent bonus structure and incentive schemes, all in all a fantastic company to work for and build a career with.

Cons

Can't think of any, I've worked for the company for over twenty years so this must be a good thing!

Continue reading

Head of Employer Brand

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate it and to great to see you are enjoying the experience!

5. 5.0

Brilliant company

Aug 19, 2021 - Contracts Manager in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great brilliant excellent staff friendly

Cons

None at all brill company

Head of Employer Brand

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Sounds like you are really enjoying your time at Reed - long may it continue.

6. 3.0

Security CCTV

Sep 2, 2021 - Security Officer/CCTV Operator in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I get paid weekly wages.

Cons

Fix hours which I cannot extend.

Head of Employer Brand

Looks like you were placed by Reed rather than working for us directly? - Thanks for leaving a review

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Best Company to Work With.

Aug 16, 2021 - Senior Process Associate in Bristol, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Solution Oriented all the time.

Cons

Could not think of anything.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

8. 4.0

gh

Aug 14, 2021 - IT PMO Analyst in Birmingham, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

good for all the company

Cons

not good for all companies

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great opportunity

Aug 13, 2021 - Graduate Trainee in Plymouth, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good base salary, commission scheme, training and opportunities for progression/salary increase, flexible working, large network

Cons

None so far * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Head of Employer Brand

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, glad to read you are enjoying your time so far

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

brill

Aug 13, 2021 - Recruitment Executive in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

good pay, positive office vibe. Everyone is keen to help one another

Cons

have to be very very reactive depending on your contract

Head of Employer Brand

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.. Glad to hear you are enjoying your time at Reed and long may it continue.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 669 Reviews