Rendall and Rittner "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rendall and Rittner Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated 26 Nov 2019

4.2
Rendall and Rittner Chairman and Founder Duncan Llewelyn Rendall (no image)
Duncan Llewelyn Rendall
Pros
  • "I have worked for Rendall and Rittner as a temp on numerous occasions and have loved my experience(in 7 reviews)

• "(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no Cons to share, as everyday has been as pleasure to go to work(in 5 reviews)

• "Inexperienced management without mentoring on a lot site and in head-office as well(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Working for an amazing company"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in London, England

I have been working at Rendall and Rittner full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive and fully understanding towards family and work responsibilities.

Cons

I have no Cons to share, as everyday has been as pleasure to go to work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Rendall and Rittner2019-11-26
  2. "Community Engagemant Manager"

Current Employee - Community Manager in London, England

I have been working at Rendall and Rittner full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Investors in people , great ethos

Cons

Very supportive so there are no cons

Advice to Management

Continue the great support

Rendall and Rittner2018-02-28

"THE BEST COMPANY I HAVE WORKED FOR BY A COUNTRY MILE"

Current Employee - Building Manager in Camden Town, England

I have been working at Rendall and Rittner full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I am completely gobsmacked at some of the comments below, and can only imagine the reviews to be from employees with an axe to grind , or general keyboard warriors with nothing else to do all day. Also, bear in mind these are a minute proportion of the 25 thousand or so (at a guess) employees at R&R. I started work as a concierge in Camden 9 years ago, and through hard work and support throughout from R&R have progressed internally to Building Manager. I was unsure when I started as a concierge which direction, professionally, that I wanted to go, but after 6 months in the job I knew that I had stumbled across a fantastically run company. They are awarded "Gold awards" for investing in people year in year out- an award that is not just dished out at a whim. As for lack of training- R&R have an internal portal system called HR Select that has around 50 courses that they encourage their staff to attend. This year alone, me and my staff have been, or are booked onto courses such as IOSH, First Aid, Customer Service Training, and IT Training. In 9 years my pay has never been late, I have had season ticket loans, and 12 sessions of counselling when my brother died 3 years ago. The option of overtime is constant as we like to cover staff in house. Their dedication to their client is faultless and value for money outstanding. I will hopefully see out my retirement with R&R as they are the type of company you get out of the job what you put in.

Cons

there are no cons I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Rendall and Rittner2017-08-09
  4. "Great Company / Supportive Employer"

Team Leader in London, England

I have been working at Rendall and Rittner for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been here for over 10 years and thoroughly enjoy working for this company, they have supported me throughout my time here and worked on getting me to where I need to be with the training needed. I have been extremely happy here and supported throughout my career with Rendall and Rittner

Cons

Given my time here, I have found no cons to my employment to date. If I did I would not have stayed and will continue to stay here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. You have attracted the right people and those who are willing to work hard, can see the benefits.

Rendall and Rittner2017-01-04

"Rendall and Rittner"

Current Employee - Head of Client Income in London, England

I have been working at Rendall and Rittner full-time for more than a year

Pros

Despite their continued growth over the past 25 years, Rendall and Rittner retains a strong focus and understanding of their staff and their needs, in addition to being very passionate in providing quality customer service- values upon which the company was built. I have enjoyed working at Rendall and Rittner so much that I have referred two friends to date.

Cons

I have no cons to report on to date.

Advice to Management

n/a

Rendall and Rittner2016-12-14