Rendall and Rittner "rendall and rittner" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rendall and Rittner Employee Reviews about "rendall and rittner"

Updated 27 Nov 2019

4.2
Rendall and Rittner Chairman and Founder Duncan Llewelyn Rendall (no image)
Duncan Llewelyn Rendall
Pros
  • "I have worked for Rendall and Rittner as a temp on numerous occasions and have loved my experience(in 7 reviews)

• "(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no Cons to share, as everyday has been as pleasure to go to work(in 5 reviews)

• "Inexperienced management without mentoring on a lot site and in head-office as well(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "rendall and rittner"

Return to all Reviews
  1. Featured Review

"A large ship kept on course by excellent leadership!"

Current Employee - Estate Manager in London, England

I have been working at Rendall and Rittner full-time for more than a year

Pros

Since I took on my role at Rendall and Rittner almost two years ago, I have been impressed with the work ethic, levels of professionalism and commitment to excel, by the senior leadership team, particularly the MD. R&R make a point of being forward thinking and actively encourage their staff at all levels, to engage in company initiatives. They also want to know how their employees feel, good and bad and implement change where warranted. Their focus on health and safety, is unparalleled, as is the internal staff training programme. I feel very proud to work for R&R and would promote them as a company to work for, without reservation.

Cons

Property management as a profession can be very challenging! A few off site away days would be most welcome.

Advice to Management

You obviously have a winning formula, keep going!

Rendall and Rittner2019-08-13
  2. "A company that makes you fell part of something greater!"

Current Employee - Facilities Manager in London, England

I have been working at Rendall and Rittner full-time for more than a year

Pros

Rendall & Rittner Give you all the tools you need to progress in your career, starting with the manager to the very top.

Cons

I do not have any.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, I am really enjoying my experience.

Rendall and Rittner2019-11-27
  3. "Efficient, Organised and Supportive"

Current Employee - Estate Manager in London, England

I have been working at Rendall and Rittner full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I am lucky to have been with Rendall & Rittner for over 5 years and have witnessed the company go from strength to strength. The support we receive from all levels of management is outstanding and everybody really has a passion for their roles and duties. This is further aided by an active in-house training academy. The company is very open to career progression. A great company to work for, evident from the low turnover of staff and numerous awards received.

Cons

None that I can think of as any feedback is always considered constructively and heard out by Senior Management who in turn, provide effective resolutions.

Rendall and Rittner2019-11-26
  4. "My Experience at Rendall and Rittner"

Former Employee - Temporary Receptionist in Chelsea, England

I worked at Rendall and Rittner part-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for Rendall and Rittner as a temp on numerous occasions and have loved my experience. Even though the role can be stressful, the staff are always professional, courteous and helpful. It has taught me a lot as someone starting out early in my career. I recommend them as a great company to work for.

Cons

You're always on your toes! However at the same time it keeps you occupied which is always a good thing.

Advice to Management

Please take a break once in a while, you're always working!

Rendall and Rittner2019-08-14
  5. "Amazing senior leadership team"

Current Employee - Senior Property Manager in London, England

I have been working at Rendall and Rittner full-time for more than a year

Pros

Messers Rendall and Rittner are the most amazing senior leaders I have ever come across. They really care for their staff and are pleasent, approachable, caring, and understanding of the diverse needs of their workforce. In return the workforce provide an excellent service to the clients and continue to help them grow their business.

Cons

There are not any cons

Rendall and Rittner2018-09-10
  6. "Great Company / Supportive Employer"

Team Leader in London, England

I have been working at Rendall and Rittner for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been here for over 10 years and thoroughly enjoy working for this company, they have supported me throughout my time here and worked on getting me to where I need to be with the training needed. I have been extremely happy here and supported throughout my career with Rendall and Rittner

Cons

Given my time here, I have found no cons to my employment to date. If I did I would not have stayed and will continue to stay here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. You have attracted the right people and those who are willing to work hard, can see the benefits.

Rendall and Rittner2017-01-04

"Rendall and Rittner"

Current Employee - Head of Client Income in London, England

I have been working at Rendall and Rittner full-time for more than a year

Pros

Despite their continued growth over the past 25 years, Rendall and Rittner retains a strong focus and understanding of their staff and their needs, in addition to being very passionate in providing quality customer service- values upon which the company was built. I have enjoyed working at Rendall and Rittner so much that I have referred two friends to date.

Cons

I have no cons to report on to date.

Advice to Management

n/a

Rendall and Rittner2016-12-14