ResMed Reviews

Found 539 of over 620 reviews

4.0
ResMed CEO Mick Farrell
Mick Farrell
Pros
  • "Good work-life balance-you have to create it(in 58 reviews)

• "Great benefits, good work/life balance, challenging(in 27 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance has all but vanished(in 14 reviews)

• "Company has suffered greatly from growing pains(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

Great Company with a good mission. I am glad I joined ResMed.

Sep 28, 2020 - Senior Database Administrator in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Very supportive management. 2. Healthy team environment. 3. Good Personal and professional life balance. 4. Good culture and a diverse company.

Cons

Can't think of a con right now.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

ResMed Family

Jun 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Harwell, South East England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

totally Inclusive Culture, definitely made to feel welcome

Cons

Certain Management only in it for themselves

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company, weak leadership

Jan 4, 2021 - Solutions Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunity to broaden your skillset and be part of a great team doing amazing things

Cons

Management is often unstructured and too focused on targets without strategy

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Positive first few years but change in management changed the culture.

Jun 15, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good initial training but I understand this has changed in recent years. Good benefits like gym membership , phone , car , healthcare. Good support if you work for sleep devision but not well supported for respiratory care portfolio.

Cons

Strong profit focus even over patient safety. This left patients in vulnerable position as Sleep business is money maker and takes managers priority over Life Support! Those in positions of power fail to understand the importance of device safety concerns and don’t support those who have to deal with the end users and clinicians. Poor culture of feeling you will be managed out should you raise attention to any product issues.

11 people found this review helpful

ResMed Response

CEO

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; however, I strongly disagree with your comment about safety. Our #1 priority is patient safety - I will directly respond to your "hand on heart" question: many of us here (me included!) not only recommend our devices to family and friends but we use our own devices every night. I use our devices at home and when I travel to see customers and teams across the world! Quality is in our DNA and something that we bring into all our work, from respiratory care to sleep apnea and into our cloud-based software.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company with huge potential, Many poor managers only focused on self promotion.

Apr 21, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best products, very innovative company, huge potential to increase speed of growth. Some personal growth possibilities, if you are well connected. Good benefits,@ but no room for negotiation once inside.

Cons

Management team is only looking for ways of getting promoted, they work hard to look good to global leaders and completely neglect the team that is achieving the results on a daily basis. Team work only exists if management can benefit from it, if they gain nothing your requests and ideas are ignored. HR is on the side of the company, never on employees’ and will lie/ omit truth for that.

7 people found this review helpful
    6. 1.0
      Current Employee

No trust

May 16, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good products, great facilities but poor management is ruining the company.

Cons

It’s lost it’s heartl, loyal staff being cut from continuous and random “restructuring” In reality Shareholders and profits come before everything else, employees are treated like a disposable. They have lost sight of where they have come from and have no sense of loyalty to their employees.

10 people found this review helpful
    7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

nepotism

Jun 22, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

massive opportunities exist, but only if you know the right people

Cons

it's all about who you know, never mind your knowledge

8 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Mission-driven company with fantastic culture

Sep 21, 2021 - Vice President in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can feel good about working for ResMed as our products and services save many lives and improve the quality of life for many more. There is a fantastic culture that values everyone's contribution.

Cons

The typical challenges of global company of this size and age that has grown through acquisitions - lots of geographic and business vertical silos, redundant systems and processes, and lack of coordination across teams.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great benefit and they look after the team

Sep 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are great, they take care of the team as best they can. People are working as a team and help out whenever needed.

Cons

Top heavy, not enough resources to execute

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, not so great culture

Sep 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bella Vista, New South Wales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great products, solid technical talent

Cons

Culture of leadership needs to be less authoritative

Viewing 1 - 10 of 539 Reviews