Revoco Reviews

Updated Feb 10, 2021

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to start your career

Feb 10, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open communication, great training, great atmosphere and staff.

Cons

None that come to mind

2. 5.0

Superb

Jan 31, 2021 - Principal Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Atmosphere - good vibes & team. Support Ethical

Cons

None. Nothing the company can do to take the hurt out of recruitment sometimes

Director

Thanks for the feedback. Indeed, the sting of recruitment is impossible to remove sometimes

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very understanding company to work for

Nov 4, 2019 - Account Manager in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Revoco have created a fantastic culture which allows people to thrive in what is a very competitive industry. We have lots of great incentives and a great office environment to work from. As well as the great environment the commission structure is one of the best I have had and there are extra bonuses you cwork towards on a quarterly basis as well :-)

Cons

Nothing really springs to mind :-)

Continue reading

Director

Thank you. We'll do our best!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best decision I've ever made!

Oct 18, 2019 - Operations Manager in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Where do I begin? There are so many ways that I could compliment Revoco, starting with the beautiful work space that our Directors Iain and Christine have worked hard to provide, the family culture which is present in the office every day, the positivity and laughs…..Lola (our office pooch). I think for me personally though, the biggest difference I have noticed working at Revoco compared to other companies is the genuine support and recognition that you receive. If there’s a problem, if you’re not quite sure how to go about something, or even if you think you’ve made a mistake there’s no taboo about asking either the directors or one of the consultants for help. You’re not made to feel like you’re the worst worker to ever walk the planet, but instead offered real support to resolve whatever it is that’s causing an issue. There’s also a drive to do well here at Revoco. People are aware of the hard work and effort that you put in and actually take notice of when you go above and beyond! All in all I can say with absolute confidence that this has been my favourite company to work for so far. I love both the people and the morals that Revoco hold and accepting this job offer was the best decision I’ve ever made!

Cons

Friday greg's breakfast.....wonderful for the soul....not so great for the waistline

Director

Agreed - Friday Greg's run - bad idea!! LOL A lot for us to live up to there. I hope we can keep it up and we don't let you down. Absolutely delighted you are happy and you know where we are if there is anything you ever want to discuss.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Couldn't ask for a better place to work!

Sep 20, 2019 - Deliveyr Consultant in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here. Not only is there a true family culture but there is a real desire and drive in every consultant to be the best they can. Every day there is an infectious aura of positivity in the office and after working in a variety of recruitment environments I can tell you that this makes all of the difference. They offer great flexibility which is extremely helpful when it comes to dropping off / collecting my son from Nursery. The office is up there as one of the best in Bristol, it's nicer than my home - fact. 2 directors that are always on hand to support with your work when required, but will leave / trust you to manage your desk without KPI's or micromanagement. All of the above paired with an amazing commission structure makes this the best place I've ever work.

Cons

Too many fast food outlets near the office !!!!

Director

So pleased you love it here and hopefully we can keep up that high standard for you

6. 5.0

Fantastic Place to Work

Sep 4, 2019 - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is fantastic, a real family feel where everyone genuinely wants each other to succeed as we work towards building a consistently successful business . They clearly take time to hire the right people that are great to work with. Not only is it a brilliant commission structure (no threshold!) but even the standard incentives are thoughtful and inclusive - CrossFit on wednesdays and breakfast together every month show that they want to create happy workplace that involves everyone. Recently moved into a new office and it is stunning, couldn't ask for better work environment. Roof terrace and an oven in the office are an absolute touch. The leadership is also great, the directors clearly know what they are talking about and give great advice on how to best do our job. They also clearly buy into the family culture that they are trying to create and are a pleasure to work for/with.

Cons

No Parking Not a big office so trainees need to build their own business with little support from other consultants existing clients etc.

Director

So pleasing to hear you love the family culture. Point taken about trainees needing to build their own business... we'll make a plan to support the trainees in the early stages / give them a leg up but ultimately everyone needs to build their own client base at some point....

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best company I've ever worked for!

Sep 4, 2019 - Consultant in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great Culture - Great People - Fantastic Office - Great work ethic, freedom to run your desk, and flexibility (if needed), no micro management.

Cons

None so far! May it stay that way!

Director

Thanks for the feedback and hopefully you will be an instrumental part of helping us keep it that way... come see me.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews