Revolut Compliance-Analyst Reviews

Found 9 of over 584 reviews

2.6
Revolut Founder and CEO Nikolay Storonsky
Nikolay Storonsky

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 3.0
    Current Employee

Employee

Feb 19, 2021 - AML Compliance Analyst in Kraków
    Business Outlook

Pros

Multiple Training, posibility of self Development,

Cons

Fast Changing environment, hardly reachable KPIs, weekly results control

Revolut Response

Hi there, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We wish you well in your role, and really appreciate you fighting financial crime on a daily basis!

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Not for everyone

Feb 24, 2021 - Compliance Analyst in Kraków
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can learn a lot

Cons

Not good for your mental health. Too much stress and unnecessary pressure

6 people found this review helpful

Revolut Response

Hi there, and thank you for telling us about your Revoluter experience. We pride ourselves on being a place where our people learn and grow, so thank you for pointing that out. That being said, we never want to grow at the expense of our people, so we hope you had taken the opportunity to raise your concerns through our multiple internal channels. We wish you well in the next stage of your career.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Compliance analyst

Jun 22, 2020 - Compliance Analyst in Kraków
    Business Outlook

Pros

Evolving company, lots of things to learn, incredible people

Cons

The recruitment didn’t go well, also, during the COVID pandemic some people were fired

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Revolut Response

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a positive review, we're really please that you're enjoying your time with us. Thanks for your hard work!

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Management of Start- up quality

Oct 24, 2019 - Compliance Analyst in Kraków
    Business Outlook

Pros

Modern Office, Daily quality meals

Cons

Incompetent Team- Leaders, Managers are Uninterested and uncommitted.

4 people found this review helpful

Stronger Together

Thank you for your honest review. We’re happy that you like your workspace - we want to create a work environment which brings out the best in all our employees. We’re committed to hiring and internally promoting the best leaders that inspire and motivate all our teams. If you have specific concerns, we encourage you to get in touch with your local HR and provide more detailed feedback. We provide anonymous feedback mechanisms if you are more comfortable remaining anonymous. We value all the feedback we receive because without it we can’t improve. Stronger together!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Start-up atmosphere, being part of the future.

Mar 3, 2019 - Compliance Analyst in Kraków
    Business Outlook

Pros

Environment, flexibility, working culture, benefits, large opportunities to develop your career internally.

Cons

Sometimes the environment changes extremely quickly and it can be difficult to stay tune with all the changes. But I guess this is expected from a start-up. There are some lack of written procedures, and those that do get written down quickly get outdated.

6. 5.0

Great place to work!

Mar 3, 2019 - AML Compliance Analyst in Kraków
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best culture, very friendly, not like corporation. I totally recommend.

Cons

I'm working there almost one year and really I didnt find any cons in relation to my previous employers.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 4.0

Compliance

Mar 3, 2019 - Compliance Analyst in Kraków
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team leader Darius N. Is the best team leader anyone could ever imagine and honestly the best thing about Revolut.

Cons

Night shift went down from 200% to 150.

8. 4.0

Start-up environment

Apr 4, 2018 - AML Compliance Analyst in Kraków
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-paced. Opportunity to learn new things. Fast career growth. Free dinners. Our opinion matters and the management team always take it into consideration.

Cons

Working hours are quite bad and it is impossible to have a normal 9-5 shift. Weekends and night shifts are expected.

7 people found this review helpful
  9. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Compliance analyst

Apr 26, 2018 - Compliance Analyst in Kraków
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive start-up environment, you can focus on your work without pressure from someone else, good experience as a first job

Cons

This place is a pure mess without a proper manager who is able to manage operations on a few layers, the company is unable to promote and use the experience of their employees in order to set up a certain professional environment, sometimes I felt like I am in the kindergarten. Also, 24/7 shift work is really annoying.

15 people found this review helpful