Revolut Reviews

Found 583 of over 621 reviews

3.5
Revolut Founder and CEO Nikolay Storonsky
Nikolay Storonsky
Pros
  • "Fast paced environment where you can see your impact from very start(in 22 reviews)

• "You get to be surrounded by smart people(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is nonexistent(in 37 reviews)

• "no one really cares for product stuff)(in 20 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Featured Review

Good place to work as iOS dev

Oct 9, 2020 - Senior IOS Engineer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very responsive iOS team leads; Very strong base architecture everybody follows; Automated processes like CI, code review, etc are perfect; Salary;

Cons

Weak relocation package; Missing of QA stage in dev process; Can become boring very fast; Health insurance for employee only, not family;

12 people found this review helpful

Revolut Response

Thank you for your review and keep up the great work!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great working company and culture

Sep 13, 2021 - Tech Recruiter in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun and colloborative working enviornment - Many fun open spaces for you to work with others. Great people - You will work with A-players from some of the worlds best companies Benefits - free include food if you decide to work an additional hour +, stock options, some remote work, fleixble hours

Cons

None from me, I enjoyed my time there.

3. What people are saying about Revolut

Join the conversation on

Londoners in Consulting

21d

works at

Deloitte

I’ve seen a lot of comments suggesting Deliveroo and Revolut are poor places to work but no evidence or anything to substantiate the claims. Is anyone able to offer any comments as to whether this is true? Thanks!!

16 Comments

Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to learn a lot and find your strengths

Sep 2, 2021 - Senior Product Owner in Johannesburg
      Business Outlook

Pros

really great colleagues opportunities to have and share and develop good ideas good degree of autonomy and support cool working environment (London) but also great flexibility about home vs office Clear and ambitious direction and vision Customer focus

Cons

Fast fast fast (that's good but challenging) Direct feedback is good but you need to understand that people are being candid not personal.

5. 5.0

Good working environment

Aug 25, 2021 - Design
      Business Outlook

Pros

Full of talented people. Great place to learn from other disciplines

Cons

Expectation of fast delivery process can be overwhelming to some people

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Most advanced financial planning I have seen

Aug 9, 2021 - Financial Planning Analyst in Bhuj
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Team of very clever and very motivated people 2. The work is mentally challenging 3. Work with senior stakeholders to build the strategy of the company

Cons

The company is fast moving so there are often new tasks. This can mean needing to reprioritise to deliver urgent analysis.

2 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0

So far, so good

Aug 7, 2021 - Ios Software Engineer in München, Bavaria, Bavaria
      Business Outlook

Pros

Experienced team aiming to maintain high quality and deliver fast. Large amount of UI tests. Ability to change projects if one wants new challenges.

Cons

The career path isn’t very clear. Contribution outside main responsibilities is obscure e.g no single space to pick something peculiar.

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 4.0

Fast Paced

Jul 30, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Smart People Constantly being stretched High Energy Constant Problem Solving Recruitment Machine Projects outside of recruitment too Proactive rather than reactive Data Driven Remote first

Cons

Structure not always clear Frequent changes to plans Long Hours Onboarding can lack structure which is not for everyone

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

In a tank full of sharks

Jul 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is extremely ambitious, it is building many products at once and wants to become the world's first true superapp. Young people get a lot of responsibility which is unlike most European companies.

Cons

Expect to be completely on your own. The company policy is to hire and fire anyone who cannot deliver immediately and without any help. It is also notorious for hiring multiple people into the same role and then firing the worse one even if both are doing great. A true cut-throat culture with zero focus on development and growing as a team.

24 people found this review helpful

Revolut Response

Thank you for your review. Revolut is hugely ambitious, has come a long way quickly and learned a lot on the way. Sometimes our ambition has meant we've tried to go too fast but we listen to our people and try to ensure that all voices are heard and that we are working smartly so that everyone can get a reasonable balance between work and the rest of life. We draw talent from many backgrounds - tech, financial services and elsewhere - and we try to ensure that we learn from the best experience and success stories. We want to be a place where our talented people can learn, grow and be successful and we know our drive and dynamism is what makes Revolut a great place to be for many people. We appreciate all that you've done for Revolut, and wish you the best.

10. 5.0

Best company ever

Jul 28, 2021 - Legal Counsel in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

People's determination to succeed, great working environment, firms values and vision

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of at the moment

11. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exponential learning but poor work life balance

Jul 22, 2021 - Data Scientist in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Smart coworkers, interesting product, good compensation

Cons

Poor work life balance, needs more structure, managers are inexperienced

1 person found this review helpful

Revolut Response

Hi there, thank you for your review. Revolut prides itself on hiring A-players to build a legendary product, and we're glad you've found that to be true. We truly want everyone to succeed and to enjoy their working life. If you are struggling with balance we'd recommend having an open chat with your line manager to see what can be improved. We wish you well.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 583 Reviews