Revolut HR Leader Reviews

Nikolay Storonsky
1 Rating

"f"

2.0
    Current Employee - Head of Human Resources Systems and Payroll Delivery in London, England

I have been working at Revolut full-time for less than a year

Pros

Its an Okay place to work

Cons

It is Not very inclusive

Continue reading

"AMAZING - I feel at home <3"

5.0
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Porto, Oporto

I have been working at Revolut full-time for less than a year

Pros

I work at Porto Office (Portugal) The environment is amazing, people really connect with each other and help each other. If you have a problem or doubt, you go directly to some member of another team and they help you. No judgements or bad faces, at all. We're all here to learn and improve, and we all have the same goal. We have maybe around 40% international co-workers, and 60% native. This is incredible as well in so many ways. The benefits and perks are medium-high compared to the rest of the market. There are several internal events and initiatives that really engage people and gives them a continuous feel that . You can really identify with the company and culture and values! The company is changing each day, with improvements coming along each day. And every week, you see that the mindset is becoming more and more people-focused :) The brand new Office, which will hold around 450 people, is a-ma-zing. Gives you a sense of comfort and belonging, and the idea that you have the best workplace you could ask for. Plus, the company has some internal strategies that are really incredible: for example every week, we have a broadcast from another office, to update everyone on the current status of the company in the market, about the new initiatives and plans, about new processes and procedures, about everything else that might matter and that might be important for everyone to know. This keeps people in the loop and motivated.

Cons

As any fast-growing company, there are some improvement points. One of them is the organisation (one still feels a bit lost sometimes, because things are super fast and change fast). And... not exactly a con, but the KPI's are demanding - but totally understandable: if you want to have the best, hire the best and become the best... you gotta set the bar high! Nevertheless, if you come here with the goal of working, learning and enjoying yourself while you do it... everything will work out just fine. Just don't think you will come here to play around just because this is a start-up: you still need to be responsible and do your part! :)

Revolut Response

January 21, 2020Stronger Together

Hey, we’re so glad that you feel part of our Revolut family! We’ve had the best time growing an international team that really feels Stronger Together. We encourage support and inclusivity throughout the workplace, and we’re constantly looking for new ways to make sure that our offices around the world are engaged and informed about what’s happening in the company from HQ. As we’re currently in a hyper-growth phase, one of our issues has been improving and introducing support processes, especially for new staff. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve them for you and your colleagues, we’d love you to get in touch with your local HR. We’re always looking for new, fresh ideas. Being on this rocketship might feel like a challenge at times, but, as you say, we’ll get them if we Never Settle and remember that we’re Stronger Together! Let’s get this done!

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.