Reward Gateway Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Reward Gateway Founder & CEO Glenn Elliott
Glenn Elliott

Pros
  • There are lots of great aspects of working for Reward Gateway (RG) (in 19 reviews)

• It's fast paced and there's always something new to learn (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • There are very few downsides to working at Reward Gateway (in 11 reviews)

• It's so fast paced that sometimes you don't have time to think (in 9 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Truly tries to be the best"

I have been working at Reward Gateway full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Company treats and communicates employees with top priority, really have never seen a place do it the way RG does
    - Open and flexible work culture that integrates with you
    - Strong potential to grow career, skills, and responsibilities
    - Amazing perks and benefits, really trying to be an industry leader here
    - Always innovating product and adjusting to markets

Cons

- Things change fast, be ready for it and don't be complacent
    - Training and development can probably use a bit of an overhaul especially for existing employees and managers
    - If you can't adapt, might not be the best place for you

Advice to Management

Make sure that you are always looking to grow and develop current employees/leavers before looking to bring someone new in.

6 May 2016 – CEO

Hello! Glenn here, over in Boston at the moment. Thanks so much for taking time to write the review on Glassdoor, I'm really grateful. It's great that you appreciate Debra's recent work on the ... More

"An exciting & fun place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

Pros

An exciting and dynamic environment which demands success but gives you all the help you need to achieve it.

Cons

There is no private medical insurance although there is a healthcare cashplan

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

19 Apr 2016 – CEO

Hi there thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback. Glad you're getting the help you need to be successful. We've put lots of new benefits in place since you wrote this so if you're ... More

"For me, no company will come close to offering the culture, environment, support and reward!"

Former Employee - Business Development in London, England
    Former Employee - Business Development in London, England

I worked at Reward Gateway full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No question seemed silly at Asperity, there was always somebody on the lookout to help develop your skills to the next level. Structured training, like minded employees, outstanding benefits, strong feeling of safety, approachable senior management and no matter your position within the business, no new idea was ever ignored.

Cons

To date, I still do not have a bad word to say about Asperity Employee Benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great training programmes and incredible staff social activities!

28 Feb 2013 – Group People Director

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you still love us even if you've moved on somewhere else

"Truly the best company I have worked for!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England

I have been working at Reward Gateway full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I loved working at Asperity! The company ethos is brilliant it's rare to work somewhere where everyone is treated equally. Asperity are the best in their industry and are lead by the most influential Management in the business.

Cons

The downside for me was the travelling 2 hours door to door to get to the office. This was ultimately the only reason I had to leave. Other than that there are really very very few reasons to be unhappy at Asperity.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I started in 09 with UK had count at 23- now the business is over 150 employees!

28 Feb 2013 – Group People Director

Sorry that your commute drove you away. You never know, our paths could cross again in the future - keep doing a fabulous job whatever you're doing!

"Asperity is a place that prepares you fully for the university of business life"

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Reward Gateway full-time

Pros

There are no limits to what you can do here. The amazing level of trust and freedom that we are given to build and manage client relationships is backed up by an experienced and supportive team that is always there for you and with you through thick and thin.

Cons

The level of service is so good at Asperity that sometimes it becomes a rod for our backs. Clients see the real-time regular solving of impossible situations as business as usual and that challenges work:life balance.

Advice to Management

Never grow tired of the fact that you have created an amazing company and carry on being there for us.

4 Mar 2013 – Group People Director

Thanks for taking the time to post. I love the fact that you're so committed to "solving impossible problems" for the people that mean the world to us. Sorry it impacts on your work:life balance ... More

"All together a unique and exhilarating place of work"

Current Employee - Team Manager in London, England
    Current Employee - Team Manager in London, England

I have been working at Reward Gateway full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ambitious to be the best on every level - in their market, with their product and service and as an employer. It is Asperity's belief that it's our culture that sets us apart so a great effort is made to nurture that and make it a great place to work.

Cons

In being this ambitious it's also a challenging environment which can get pressured. Things change all the time - processes, work space, job titles! In its bid to always improve it can be hectic and a tad disorganised.

Advice to Management

Yes we have to get a bit more corporate as we grow but it would be good to protect Asperity's social culture as much as possible.

5 Mar 2013 – Group People Director

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Our goal is to protect the unique Asperity culture and ensure it's a great place to work - without being disorganised :-)

"Work hard play hard"

I have been working at Reward Gateway full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The responsibility you are given at this company is amazing, working here will give you so many skills and teach you a fantastic work ethic. When you work at Asperity you don't just have colleagues, instead you make friends and this makes a real difference when coming into work everyday. There is also lots of opportunity to progress within the company, just because you start in a certain position istdoesn't mean you are stuck there, just work hard to work up the ladder.

Cons

A lot is expected from you and the hours are long. If you are prepared to do it then its not a problem but don't come here if you are looking for an easy ride.

Advice to Management

Increasing the pay will definitely make alot of people feel better especially with all the hard work and long hours they put in.

12 Mar 2013 – Group People Director

Thanks for taking the time to fill in the survey - we're constantly looking at what needs to change to make Asperity even better and I've taken your comments on board. - Tracy

"An amazing, fast paced, exciting company to work at!"

Current Employee - Head of Development in London, England
    Current Employee - Head of Development in London, England

I have been working at Reward Gateway full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Excellent company to work for that really takes care of their employees, great benefits.
    - Market leading, very innovative and a great place to learn and boost your career
    - Fun atmosphere, everyone at work is your friend!
    - Transparent, open and honest. We have quarterly business updates to keep everyone informed with what is going on with the company, from sales to support.
    - Small enough where you can really make a difference, yet big enough where we deal with huge suppliers and our client base is full of impressive well known companies.
    - A lot of opportunity to progress your career. If you care about learning from the best and making strides in your career, this is the place to be.
    - Global leader in our industry with offices in London, New York and Sydney
    - Great company culture and very rare to see in the corporate world

Cons

- It's not for everyone! It's very fast paced and you need to have the drive to really make it in Asperity. This is not a job where you can expect to coast along through with minimal effort.
    - With such high growth comes a lot of change, this is not a place to work at if you can't handle change or want a repetitive day to day role.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! This is a very well run ship and management play a big part in that. Leaders of the company are inspirational and keep maintaining the culture.

12 Mar 2013 – Group People Director

Thanks for taking the time to review Asperity - our Senior Management Team as well as the Leadership Team make the company what it is, so it's a great team effort that we all need to keep working at ... More

"What a journey, don't think I will find another place like this again.."

Current Employee - Business Development Management in London, England
    Current Employee - Business Development Management in London, England

I have been working at Reward Gateway full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Asperity has been a fantastic place to work, I look back on the last two years and I know I would not have got the same experience and guidance from another company in four years.
    The structure is very flat and everyone has an open door policy. Its a very young company but the knowledge and forward thinking is infectious and a great place to share ideas and get involved with other areas. Very sad to go, some great friends will be missed.

Cons

The pay at Asperity is not as good as it maybe els where but there are many aspects that will reward instead of just ££££££££.

Advice to Management

Try to keep the same open door policy and support as the business grow and grows.

17 Sep 2013 – Group People Director

Thanks for taking the time to post. Rest assured we will always have an open door and we will always take the time to listen. Tracy

"Fast-paced and rewarding"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Reward Gateway full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company has a fantastic culture that encourages innovation and initiative. I've worked on a massive variety of projects as well as more than a handful of job titles!

We've also hired some of the most fantastic people I've ever worked with and so much of the experience I've gained is through those people.

It's come up in a lot of reviews, but it's genuinely true, you make real life-long friends when you work here, as cheesy as that sounds, it makes ALL the difference when you're working in such a crazy and fast-paced environment.

I'm proud to say I work at Asperity and have confidence that we will continue to go from strength to strength.

Cons

It is relentlessly busy and things move at the speed of light. If you're looking for a simple 9-5pm, this isn't the place for you.

If you thrive on working for a global market leading company and are prepared to work hard, then it's the perfect place!

Advice to Management

If you don't know something, or you are a new manager, talk it through with a peer or Senior Manager.

31 Jul 2013 – Group People Director

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate you taking the time out of your "relentlessly busy" day to do it :-D Keep on having your ear to the ground so we can ensure this remains a fantastic ... More