Rightio Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rightio Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2019

Found 45 reviews

4.0
Rightio CEO Karl Tulloch (no image)
Karl Tulloch
  1. "Fab company"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Rightio part-time for more than a year

Pros

Energetic and friendly environment. Supportive management

Cons

Really needs air con please

Rightio2019-07-24
  2. "Fantastice Place to Work"

Current Employee - Complaint Handler

I have been working at Rightio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Having only completed my first week working with Righio I've been made feel very welcome. 1. Vibrant friendly staff on all levels 2. Welcoming driven environment 3. Easy to use systems 4. Flexibility

Cons

None noted so far here

Advice to Management

We are an ever growing company so lets be proactive as opposed to reactive, Identify patterns and nip them in the bud

Rightio2019-07-12
  3. "Nice place to start your career"

I have been working at Rightio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone has been supportive and friendly. Even in tough moments there is still a good level of understanding from managers. Colleagues are amazing and I can see that everyone is working really hard.

Cons

It can be stressful at busy times.

Rightio2019-05-17

"Enjoyable Place of Work"

I have been working at Rightio part-time for more than a year

Pros

Family working environment Bonus's and overtime available Always chances to progress as a person

Cons

needs air con for summer

Advice to Management

Look after your staff

Rightio2019-03-17
  5. "I love being a part of this business!"

Current Employee - Team Leader - Logistics in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Rightio full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Buzzing electric atmosphere, family like team, and target driven!

Cons

I genuinely cannot think of one!

Advice to Management

Keep going and keep pushing to so we become the biggest maintenance company in the country!

Rightio2019-03-15
  6. "A good place to start and develop"

I have been working at Rightio full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started working at Rightio in December 2018. I enjoy the fact that my job is versatile, I get to do a lot of different tasks on daily basis and I've not only managed to use my skills acquired from previous employment but learn a lot of new things as well. My direct managers have always been really supportive and encouraging, and so has everyone in the company, from Call Centre agents to back office. It is a... medium-sized company so you quickly get to know everyone. The company has been very transparent with the staff regarding its current state and the future aspirations. In terms of negative customer feedback, every business makes mistakes at some point but I have been able to see that real effort is being put into caring for the customers, and improving with the use of feedback. There are performance incentives for staff, and more ways of recognising excellence are currently being implemented. The company is truly looking into making the work experience valuable and worthy for every member of staff. It is up to the team to embrace these efforts as well.

Cons

Perhaps a better connection between the Call Centre staff and the back office is needed. More initiatives to spend time off work together, in less-formal environment, as that's how real bonds (and friendships) are formed.

7. "Enjoyable"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Rightio full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good progression if you're willing to be hard-working, commited, and take on board feedback. Great atmosphere, all working towards the same goal, everyone gets along with each other regardless of where you work. Incentives are given to everyone who achieve targets - no one is left out. Managers listen, and are motivating. Get to vote for who we think deserves employee of the month. 40 hour contracts for full... time staff - a lot of places do zero hours / part-time contracts so you have security of a set wage each month

Cons

Can be high pressured when the weather gets colder - but this makes the days go faster and it comes with working in a home repairs company. No automatic hold system for customers so managers are answering calls to greet the customer to then transfer to sales team - takes them away from coaching advisors Could pay more - but daily opportunties for overtime and bonus which is a benefit!

Advice to Management

Implement an automatic hold system for customers

Rightio2019-03-15
  8. "Nice place to work and enjoyable"

I have been working at Rightio full-time

Pros

My job consists of booking customers in who have a plumbing or heating problem at home, this is done on a computerised system then getting full information from customer to send the correct engineer out. If customer does not have a care plan it is then my job to give options to the customer of what services are available to them to sort problem out. My job can be very challenging engaging with the public, this... is where being very patient and putting yourself in the customers shoes to use empathy with people. I enjoy building rapport with the customers on the phone, always treating customers with courteousy and respect in the same way i would like to be treated. I get on well with my team, we all work as one, and help each other when one of us comes across a problem or unsure about a procedure, we are also competitive to build the business by gaining sales. My team leaders I have had over the past 6 years, and senior managers I have always got on with never afraid to address any problem, or ask for additional help and or training if i felt was needed.

Cons

Can be challenging but work is work

Rightio2019-02-27
  9. "Proud to work for Rightio"

I have been working at Rightio full-time

Pros

Rightio has been taking great strides to become a great place to work, and I feel they are doing a fantastic job. Had a tough time recently but for those of us that have come through it has been worth it. There are a few comments left by those bitter and twisted ex-employees who think they can come here and have a free ride, but if you have a great customer focused attitude you will definitely do well here. ... I'm proud to work for Rightio.

Cons

Maybe be a bit harder during the employment screening stage so you don't take on people who are not going to live the values.

Rightio2019-02-23
  10. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Logistics in Birmingham, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Rightio full-time for less than a year

Pros

shift work, good timings and good location

Cons

New to the role so ok so fat

Advice to Management

Get more professional

Rightio2019-01-06