Found 20 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.020 Mar 2022SRE - Team LeadCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSaint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
- People-first - Good tech stack - Ability to grow
- Bureaucracy, not a lot
- 5.019 Mar 2022Director of EngineeringFormer EmployeeSaint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
Complex tasks, interesting job, high-skilled colleagues, good salary level
none in fact. There are higher salaries on the market, but it's still definitely above average
- 4.020 Feb 2022Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
MVP = messaging, video and phone within one unified platform Complex and interesting product with multiple components Huge partners
Release cycle is not flexible
- 5.017 Jun 2021Senior Front End DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
- Good compensation - Good office (coffee, fruits, relax zone, affordable and amazing canteen) - Events each month
- Not very good code quality
- 5.011 Jun 2021Senior Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSaint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
- Salary - Tech. Stack - Knowledge Sharing
- Career Growth is Hard - A lot of Bureaucracy
- 4.05 Sept 2019Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSaint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
I will say mostly about Russian office that is located in St. Petersburg. Other places can be different (I've never been there). The main pros for me are the following: - People: You can always find a person who can help you and share knowledge. I started work there long time ago and a lot of people stay there for long time period. - Interesting projects. This is very important for me as a software developer. RingCentral has a huge complex systems with thousands servers in it. To make the system be stable and productive is the huge challenge. - Work life balance: It becomes more better than years ago when all teams stayed in the office for nights. New management has made the overtimes predictable - Compensation. RingCentral pays very competitive salary, especially in Russia.
There are a lot of free snacks but the food in cafeteria is not free. Its cheap but you have to pay for it. The company that you really work for is a software offshore company i.e. it is not a real RingCentral office and as result there is no additional benefits such as stocks etc. from it thereRingCentral Response5y
Thank you for taking the time in leaving a detailed review. It is rare for us to receive feedback from the St. Petersburg office, and I am really thankful that you shared your feedback with us. I think our people being awesome is innate across all offices, which is the biggest joy of being part of RingCentral. It’s true that your office is a partner office but we believe all our partner offices contribute to what makes RingCentral great. Thank you for being with RingCentral more than 8 years! I hope you stay with us for many more awesome years ahead!
- 5.023 Aug 2018Member of Big Data TeamCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSaint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
For now, it's the best company I ever worked in. Good salary, good team, good benefits. I feel like I have many opportunities here, to become better specialist. Also product of company makes sense, what is important too.
Because of very big infrastructure, everyone is 'locked' in their own world of components. Like, you may never know who is that guy from canteen, who you had interesting conversation with, and what is he doing in company. But, I think it's a common problem on big companies.RingCentral Response6y
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your feedback. Your review literally made my day! I am equally glad and honored to hear you consider RingCentral to be the best place you’ve ever worked at. We have been working tirelessly to improve the overall employee experience and are delighted to hear it is translating positively within the company. I agree, team building is very important to encourage a fun and cohesive workforce. We appreciate you sharing your honest feedback. Listening to our employees and empowering them to share their feedback is important to us. Please know your feedback is heard and we will look into how we can continue to make improvements in this area.