Rise Technical Recruitment Reviews

Updated Jan 17, 2022

Found 116 of over 127 reviews

4.4
Rise Technical Recruitment Managing Director Ben McCarthy (no image)
Ben McCarthy
Pros
  • "Great place to work, great working culture, directors are both welcoming and supportive(in 10 reviews)

• "High Earnings and great career progression(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Hard work could be perceived as a negative but you effectively get out what you put in(in 9 reviews)

• "Long hours could be considered a negative but if your determined you'll get out what you put in(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful Company

Jan 17, 2022 - Associate Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

At Rise from day one, you understand and know the company values and through this you are able to improve as not only a professional but an individual. You are not judged by KPIs but through effort and if you are clearly doing everything in your power to try and be a high performing individual. Saying that it is also clear the opportunities that you have and the route to get there for professional development. In the energy division I felt comfortable and welcomed from day one into the team, by a group of great people from all different backgrounds, educations, etc. The team no matter how senior would always be willing to provide advice and answer any questions I may have struggled with while learning the job and I knew I could be sure I was being supported by every single person. For me, I was bad at the job, and I wasn't doing well but my manager and the rest of the team backed me everyday even when the results weren't there yet and I potentially wasn't backing myself, this included both Ben and Jeff who were again always positive and showed their belief in their company, values and employees.

Cons

Personally it just wasn't the right job for me. There isn't cons to working at Rise Technical if you are happy with the day to day of recruitment.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company, culture and opportunities

Jan 12, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture - very inclusive, positive and rewarding culture Money - great earning potential

Cons

Long hours but needed if you want the benefits

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Nov 1, 2021 - Trainee Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

High Earnings and great career progression

Cons

Recruitment is not for everyone

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Highly Recommended

Sep 14, 2021 - Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coming from a University background to an associate recuitment consultant has been incredibly supportive at Rise; not only from management but each small team playing their part to welcome new people into the business. The opportunities at Rise are limitless for individual & company success!

Cons

No cons for the business

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work, with enthusiastic and driven individuals

Sep 13, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at Rise for 1 year, I joined with only recruitment admin experience and really wanted to do 360 . I was supported by my managers 100% even with little experience. I have since been promoted and now train others. My goals and ambitions were never put down but encouraged and supported by my colleagues all the way up to the CEO. I had never worked in an office with such an open door policy where I could talk to Senior and Executive staff so easily about anything. One of the reasons I love recruitment is positively changing others lives with the right role and I have changed my own by joining Rise. Best decision I've ever made. Great Earning Potential, Training, Collaborative Environment, Autonomous role -empowered and flexible working model.

Cons

Genuinely have no concerns or cons that I can think of, I have been here a little while now and plan to stay for as long as possible - I feel really inspired by so many of my colleagues.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing company to work for

Aug 28, 2021 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Working in an exciting industry -Really good training -Excellent progression -Commission is amazing, someone in our team earned £26k in a month! -Directors offer comprehensive support in and out of work -You feel you are part of the company -Managers empower you -Not a kpi culture, my manager has never spoken to me about productivities or sales calls -Owners of the business are really involved which I didn’t expect -Good social aspect, the summer party was such a good day! -I’ve never felt pressure to perform -I’ve been asked to play a key role in my particular team which has made me feel valued and trusted

Cons

Recruitment is tough, it isn’t for everyone. In my opinion if someone fails it’s on them, I don’t understand how anyone fails or leaves for that matter.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good place to work with great earning potential

Jun 22, 2021 - Principal Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

The earning potential and progression make it easy to achieve life goals

Cons

Hard work (if thats a con)

8. 5.0

LOVE IT!

May 25, 2021 - Consultant in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Rise is one of the best places I've ever worked. Whilst it can be tough, the support, culture, socials, progression and commission are AMAZING! I feel so privileged to love my job!

Cons

You get out what you put in - so it can be long hours, some days and weeks are really tough

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Brilliant Company, Fantastic Progression Opportunities, Great Place To Work.

May 6, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Empowered working environment Rapid career progression Unparalleled culture

Cons

No cons come to mind.

10. 5.0

Great place to work

Apr 16, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Very exciting place to work with great opportunities

Cons

Haven't got any negatives yet

Viewing 1 - 10 of 116 Reviews