Rise Technical Recruitment Reviews

Updated Jun 15, 2022

Found 124 of over 138 reviews

4.6
Rise Technical Recruitment Managing Director Ben McCarthy (no image)
Ben McCarthy
Pros
  • "Great place to work, great working culture, directors are both welcoming and supportive(in 10 reviews)

• "High Earnings and great career progression(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Hard work could be perceived as a negative but you effectively get out what you put in(in 9 reviews)

• "Long hours could be considered a negative but if your determined you'll get out what you put in(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

love it

Jun 15, 2022 - Finance Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

staff really cares about you

Cons

no cons really I love this job

2. 5.0

Love it

Jun 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, amazing culture and can genuinely change your life for the better.

Cons

Nothing, great place to work

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

nice

May 27, 2022 - Public Relations in América, Manabi
      Business Outlook

Pros

good and veru welcoming yes

Cons

nothing no cons at all

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

May 17, 2022 - EV TECHNICIAN in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very Pro- active with the services they provide.

Cons

None. I have been very pleased with the company.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent progression

Feb 14, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started with the tech team in 2020 as a trainee and despite the pandemic have been promoted twice in my time here to senior consultant Rise operates as a meritocracy so I know exactly what I need to do to get promoted and there is no favouritism The managers are so down to earth and have helped me immeasurably in my professional life but have also supported me personally when I’ve had hard times in my private life I can’t thank Frankie, Jake and Rich enough for their support, advice and enthusiasm over the last year and a half

Cons

I actually like the commission structure and meritocracy I often get head hunted on LinkedIn and I know I’ve got a good deal here!

6. 3.0

Super but suffering from Covid

Feb 13, 2022 - Sales Representative in Ōsaka, Osaka
      Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of shortage of labor

Cons

super excellent, but getting smaller

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great platform to achieve

Feb 10, 2022 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

*Helped me enter the corporate world after leaving Uni *Ability to earn good commission *What you put in is what you get out *Welcoming team *Increased diversity *Good work-life balance. I felt 9 hours in the day meant i wasn't doinging work past working hours *My manager Frank was great. helped me get to grips with job and wanted me to do well... in and outside of work.

Cons

*Lack of proper HR; hard to go to them when they are so close with senior leadership *A lot of fun poking at some managers. This is not great when done in front of their own team... *Management doesn't go on training... this gets more evident as you get more experienced *Consultants getting told 'I will sack you' when going to a director about outside of work issues regarding work colleagues *Directors saying they hate certain individuals and want to get them sacked *I did not appreciate a former colleague telling me that after I left; I was regarded as someone before Rise who was going nowhere (Not true either).... very rude and very arrogant for any senior member of the company to say that

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good

Feb 3, 2022 - Senior Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Get what you put in

Cons

None, enjoy the job people who don't aren't good at it

9. 5.0

Great company to work for

Feb 3, 2022 - Recruitment Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Empowered environment Culture Potential for growth Earning potential Progression

Cons

None since i've been at the company

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for

Feb 1, 2022 - Principal Consultant in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- commission structure paying up to 40% - Hybrid office/home based role - Overseas working opportunities - Clear progression routes

Cons

None that I have noticed

Viewing 1 - 10 of 124 Reviews

Rise Technical Recruitment Reviews FAQs

Rise Technical Recruitment has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 138 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Rise Technical Recruitment to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Rise Technical Recruitment employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Rise Technical Recruitment. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

89% of Rise Technical Recruitment employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rise Technical Recruitment 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Rise Technical Recruitment Job Seekers