Robert Walters Intern Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 15 Jan 2019

0.0
Robert Walters CEO Robert Walters
Robert Walters
  1. "Wonderful company, culture and people - SF!"

Former Intern - Intern in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Robert Walters for less than a year

Pros

Superb team culture and people. RW has an excellent support structure from both management and the entire team. You'll get to work with a group of really smart and driven individuals - this will keep you on your toes but in a good way! As an intern, you will greatly appreciate the confidence that management has in you to put your best foot forward and to achieve your professional and personal goals. And you'll get a... chance to try your hand at a variety of tasks and notice that there's plenty of opportunities to grow, thrive and network. Best company to either jump-start, grow or polish your career!

Cons

No cons to mention about the company.

Advice to Management

Strong management - continue the great work!

Robert Walters2019-01-16

"Generally good"

Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Robert Walters

Pros

Decent salary and benefits, many opportunities to attend events and meetings, good work environment. Energetic, fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere

Cons

Back office were not treated with respect as sales people. A lot of phone calls which can make it very noisy environment. Heavy work load.

Robert Walters2015-05-31
  3. "Fun environment, Competitive culture"

Former Intern - Intern in Singapore

I worked at Robert Walters for less than a year

Pros

Fun Environment Competitive Culture Meritocratic I was an intern at robert walters singapore. Through my observations and interactions, the company had a rather fun-loving employees. They were largely young and full of energy who had a penchant for reaching targets. I know for a fact that the money can be really attractive in this company. Bonuses are generous, albeit not fully transparent. If you have the... will to succeed and is extremely client oriented, you can potentially be one of the largest billers in the office.

Cons

Competitive Culture Meritocratic The above being said, the fact remains that RW is a largely competitive, quota driven, hit or you're out company. During my short stint of 2 months there, I witnessed a handful of people leaving the company. Convert that to percentage, I reckon it would be in the range of 5-10%. Once, there was a fresh consultant whom i got to know at the start of the week, and by the... following week he was gone. Poof, just like that. And the response to why was it so, it was merely a very matter of fact response - "he couldn't perform". I guess people disappearing might hurt the morale of the company somewhat. But then again, it is the nature of this industry.

Advice to Management

NA

Robert Walters2014-12-07
  4. "Strong company management and friendly corporate culture"

Former Intern - Intern in Hong Kong
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Robert Walters for less than a year

Pros

Good work-life balance, strong care from management towards employees, and there is a clear support in training programs even for interns.

Cons

Keep up the good work!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Robert Walters2014-06-03

"Eye opener. Competitive yet fun coperate culture"

Current Intern - Intern in Singapore
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Robert Walters for less than a year

Pros

Good staff welfare benefits. Free food on Fridays afternoon. Constant supply of hot and cold drinks and fruits too. Friendly people.

Cons

High level of stress to meet sales target for the consultants. High turnover staff rate? Usually consultants leave the company to join a competitor or to do in house HR.

Advice to Management

Find ways to retain staff. High turnover rate affects moral.

Robert Walters2012-08-12