Roche Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Dec 12, 2020

Found 37 of over 5,372 reviews

4.3
Pros
  • "Good benefits, thanks care of their employees(in 168 reviews)

• "Great benefits and working environment(in 145 reviews)

• Cons
  • "needs more strategic direction from senior management(in 47 reviews)

• "Constant change in Upper Management(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Roche

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Aug 22, 2016 - Biosample Operations Manager in Welwyn Garden City, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with visionary leadership Great bonus and benefits Work from home options My job offered me the chance to gain lots of experience which looks great on my CV Company is very open to moving between departments if the opportunities arise and line managers are expected to be supportive towards this.

Cons

As expected of big Pharma, multiple layers of management Communication from upper management could be better though if you have a good line manager, she/he will more than make up for this where they can Sometimes difficult to progress depending on the state of the department - resourcing was difficult at times, therefore workload could be very high

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work with very good benefits

Dec 12, 2020 - Director, Project Leadership in Tucson, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, good health insurance

Cons

Constant change in Upper Management

Roche Response

Global Recruitment

Thanks for taking time to share your view. Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Its alright

Oct 7, 2020 - Systems Engineer I
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Things are pretty stable in the company (its not going anywhere) - Benefits are expansive - Good work/life balance

Cons

- Seems that the only way to progress in the company is to jump teams. Its rare to see promotions for people who stay on the same team, only when they move to another team. - Pay is much less than similar positions in the area - Disconnect between upper management and actual workers

1 person found this review helpful

Roche Response

Global Recruitment

Thank you for your feedback. Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Roche wants to provide development possibilities for all employees. All of us are asked to take the initiative for our own development and Roche provides a variety of offers to support this. Regular check-ins with leaders continuously improve communication and help to define what is best for employees and leaders at a certain time. We encourage you to actively ask your leader for this exchange. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future with Roche.

4. 5.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great company with great internship program

Oct 17, 2019 - Support Network in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Given real projects where you can make a real impact at Roche

Cons

Sometimes can be hard to meet with upper management

5. 3.0