SAFCo Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

George B. Fussell
  1. "Quick gig"

Current Employee - Credit Advisor

I have been working at SAFCo full-time

Pros

Free food, the pay is decent

Cons

The job title is misleading

SAFCo2019-10-04
  2. "LOVE IT"

Current Employee - Funder in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at SAFCo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Thinking about working at other companies is very hard because working here is not really working feels as if everyone here is family and wants the best for you. good and honest pay and bouse.

Cons

Management can be flip-floppy but will never steer you wrong. will always help best to there abilities.

Advice to Management

Train Everyone better.

SAFCo2019-04-26
  3. "Loved working here. No complaints"

Current Employee - Credit Buyer

I have been working at SAFCo full-time

Pros

Pay pay pay bonus pay

Cons

No cons. Pretty good job overall

Advice to Management

Management was fair

SAFCo2019-04-05
  4. "Terrible organization"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at SAFCo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good opportunities for new graduates.

Cons

This organization has a lot of issues, its a very toxic working environment coupled with the bad leadership, low pay and ridiculous PTO allowance its not worth it.

Advice to Management

its time to grow out of the mom and pop mentality.

SAFCo2019-04-30

"The owner is disrespectful! Very high turnover in management! I’m one of two managers that quit within the same week!"

Former Employee - Collections Manager in Orlando, FL

I worked at SAFCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

No pros at all! I would not recommend working at SAFCO! I have nothing nice to say about the company.

Cons

Executives are all over the place and they do not communicate with each other. The work schedules are ridiculous and horrible.

SAFCo2018-01-10
  6. "SKIP TRACER"

Former Employee - Skip Tracer in Orlando, FL

I worked at SAFCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company to work, you fell like a family.

Cons

They need to work not changing every two weeks...

SAFCo2017-11-29
  7. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at SAFCo full-time

Pros

SAFCO has been a great employer to me for the most part. SAFCO has a great staff in Orlando and they are a big family and I would not change it for the world. I do love working here.

Cons

Growth to internal employees is not as strong as it should be. I see people that have been with the company many years in the same position. The biggest down fall is if you are not a poster child for Vogue magazine you are overlooked to move up the ranks. it's all about the appearance to the corporate office and the owner. The insurance is awful now. it used to be good. Many people cannot go to their current doctors in the Orlando area. they have had to find new ones or not go at all. I know I cannot see my current doctor and have not had medical care since the switch to the new insurance in December 2016.

Advice to Management

Just look at the person and not if they are beautiful or handsome to move up in ranks. it is sad to see people that have worked hard for years to be overlooked.

SAFCo2017-04-12
  8. "non applicable"

I have been working at SAFCo full-time

Pros

decent schedules for the most part

Cons

benefits suck for the most part

SAFCo2017-04-11

"Collections"

Current Employee - Collections in Orlando, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at SAFCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

THIS company has the potential to grown but its unfortunate that they can't get it together. It's sad how the owner doesn't realize how bad his uneducated God daughter is trying to run his business it was bad when I started 5 years ago how ever its way worse now.

Cons

Horrible place to work, huge employee turn over in the last two years no room for advancement with Safco unless you know someone from their management team, the director is young uneducated and related to the the owner.. if you have no "ken" in this companies management team or if your a minority stay away from applying for a job at Safco.

Advice to Management

Please get some educated peers the company has potential to grown but not under the director they currently have.

SAFCo2017-03-04
  10. "A family oriented company with excellent growth potential"

I have been working at SAFCo full-time for more than a year

Pros

My budding knowledge of the Sub-Prime Auto Finance industry and understanding of new technology is a testament to the opportunity and growth that's available at SAFCO. This company has a great atmosphere of colleagues and management who want to see you succeed. My departmental manager is the best I've had the pleasure of working for and because of his guidance I've been able to learn new disciplines in technology that I might not have been able to pursue at any other company. The owner cares to know every one of his employees by name, such is a rarity in businesses that operate on the fluctuations of risk and lending. I'm indebted to SAFCO for investing in me and providing the opportunity to grow. I'm excited to see what's in store for the future.

Cons

SAFCO uses tried and true techniques that work. I feel there are newer resources available to SAFCO that can streamline many of their current processes in regards to collections if they were a little more aware of the products available to them.

Advice to Management

SAFCO has extraordinary growth potential. Don't shy away from new technology or ideas that can make the company more profitable.

SAFCo2016-11-17