Find jobs for Gas Engineer

1 Rating
  1. "Pay"

5.0
    Current Employee - Gas Engineer

I have been working at SGN full-time

Pros

Pay is good and people friendly

Cons

Don't have any issues with them

September 2, 2019Employee Experience Officer

Thanks for your five-star review. It's great to hear you only have good things to say about working here. We hope your journey at SGN continues to be a positive one.

2. "Sgn"

1.0
    Current Employee - Gas Engineer in Coatbridge, Scotland, Scotland

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

None would advise looking for a job here

Cons

Can only progress within the company if you know someone even if you have only done the job a year

April 8, 2021Employee Experience Coordinator

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Job progression is normally an area where we get lots of positive feedback, but we understand progression in some areas can be quite limited which can be frustrating. If you haven’t already, I would encourage you to speak to your manager or HR Manager to find out what development opportunities are available and how they might be able to support you. I’d also like to invite you to take part in an interview as part of an EDI audit we’re currently undertaking. This would be an opportunity for you to have a confidential discussion with a diversity and inclusion specialist to share your experiences and views and help us achieve greater equality, diversity and inclusion in our policies and processes. If you’d like to know more or you’re keen to take part, please let me know as soon as possible at Sophie.Krempasky@sgn.co.uk so I can arrange a time for you to speak with them.

3. "Gas"

5.0
    Current Employee - Gas Operative in Dundee, Scotland, Scotland

I have been working at SGN full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits and good career opportunities

Cons

There is none so far I’ve only just started

August 14, 2019Employee Experience Officer

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really value employee feedback! It's great to hear that your experience so far has been positive and we hope you have a long and happy career at SGN.

"SGN is the worst company ever. Seriously !"

1.0
    Current Employee - Gas Network Operator in Coatbridge, Scotland, Scotland

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There are no PROs in this job. The fact you get to go home away from the place is the most satisfying thing about it. I would rate SGN with 0 stars but unfortunately that isnt an option so ill have to break my heart and offer them an undeserved 1 star.

Cons

Employees dont have a voice. HR are supposed to see things from both sides but team up with the company against employees. Constant lies and victimisation towards certain individuals from senior management. Try to control your personal life aswell as working life. Employees losing out on thousands per yer due to managment trying to take advantage of loopholes in contract. Law breaking acts taking place daily amoung managers. Im sure youve already seen this place in the newspapers a couple of times. Stay clear of this place. Securing a job here will be a decision you will live to regret.

Continue reading
Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Popular Careers with SGN Job Seekers