SGN Team Leader Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

SGN CEO John Morea
John Morea
  1. "Team leader"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Dundee, Scotland

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good teams, high work morale.

Cons

Very long hours especially in the winter.

SGN2019-06-14

June 28, 2019Employee Experience Officer

Thanks a million for your rating and review! Winter is our busiest time which means the demand on our people can increase considerably. We want to make sure we strike a balance that works for our business and our people so we’re reviewing our arrangements for managing working time and fatigue in conjunction with our Trade Union representatives. It’s great to hear that you’ve got a great team and morale is high in Dundee! Thanks again for your review.

2. "Good"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good team and good working conditions

Cons

I have no cons to give about them

Advice to Management

Listen you suggestions from field staff.

SGN2019-07-22

August 14, 2019Employee Experience Officer

Thanks so much for your positive review. It’s great to see you only have good things to say about working at SGN. We value suggestions from all of our people and we’ll be re-introducing our employee opinion survey next month to give our people the chance to have their say. Make sure to fill it out and encourage your team to get involved too!

3. "Status"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Dundee, Scotland

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Work as part of a team

Cons

Called out at 3am sometimes

SGN2019-04-17

April 30, 2019Employee Experience Officer

Thanks very much for leaving us a review. We value all employee feedback.

"Working for SGN"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Horley, Surrey, South East England, England

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

SGN is a large, experienced company and although only set up in 2005 is made up of people and teams who have been working in the Gas Industry for many years. Some of our best managers have come up through the ranks having joined as apprentices at age 16. I myself have been with the company in various identities for 37 years. The salaries are competitive. The company is a leader in innovation, environmental... efficiencies, health and safety of its staff, procedures and the public. There are many opportunities to develop and climb the ladder if you desire but you are also supported should you want to your career in the same role or team. There is a great camaraderie and social scene in most teams and colleagues have made friends for life. There are many company benefits and all staff are encouraged to support the community and charities within our footprint.

Cons

None that I can think of.

SGN2017-09-28

October 11, 2017Employee Experience Team

Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review of your experiences of working at SGN. You've got a great story to tell and I'm sure your review will be helpful to potential candidates.

5. "Team leader"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Yarnton, England

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Everyday is different it's not like working in the same place

Cons

We are a 24 hr service sometimes you got no choice but to just work on

Advice to Management

Get some sanitary units I'm not happy to poo in a bag cos I have no choice

SGN2017-08-03

August 10, 2017Head of Employee Experience

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. It’s good to hear that every day is different for you. After working at SGN for 10 years you clearly enjoy your job and the difference you make for our customers. We endeavour to ensure we plan jobs with welfare facilities in mind, but when not available (because the job might be too small), our employees are provided with flexibility and common sense arrangements should apply.

Found 5 reviews