Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 11 April 2019

3.5
JD Cassidy

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "People, Pay, Benefits, Work / Life Balance" (in 10 reviews)

• "Medicus is about the people who work here" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "It is a huge challenge to maintain a healthy work/life balance" (in 3 reviews)

• "No raises, no discussion of raises" (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Fun agency committed to improvement"

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness full-time (More than a year)

Pros

SSW has a passion for improvement & change towards the future. The entire agency gearing up for the office move with a positive attitude is proof of that. Folks that have positive energy go a long way here, including the leadership team.

Cons

Leadership could be more involved in the day to day, not sure they really have their ear to the ground.

2. "It's OK"

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome people, good creative leadership. Decent salary and some benefits. Flexible work from home policy.

Cons

Insane/unreasonable workload on some brands impacting work life balance. No tuition reimbursement and expensive health insurance policy. No assigned seating, store your things in a locker and sit anywhere.

Advice to Management

Don't overload full time employees, creates frustration and resentment. Consider expanding benefits package to include tuition reimbursement.

"Goods & Bads"

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fun projects to work on, and overall good people at the day-to-day level

Cons

No culture, limited mobility opportunities, compensation is abysmal for the work done

"People are great! But...."

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness full-time

Pros

The people. They are culturally diverse, intellectually as well. People are kind, respectful, fun, hip, creative and smart...from Managing Director to PMs! Relationships may vary but you make LOTS of friends!!

The culture: it's fun, lively, aware, social, and friendly.

Creative opportunities: If you have an open mind and varied interests, you can find quite a bit of opportunities to be creative or find niches to contribute creatively.

Learning opportunities: There are many learning opportunities within the Publicis Health network through regularly scheduled offerings.

Cons

It is a huge challenge to maintain a healthy work/life balance. I've accepted that this is not a reality in advertising. If you are looking/expecting a "normal" 9-5 job...look elsewhere.

The brand new open office plan will need to be assessed in terms of productivity, communication and collaboration.

No additional monetary compensation for outstanding performers.

A new business team is formulating but needs to continue and evolve into a solid functioning unit. This unit/team needs a solid process in place on how to tackle new business pitches/RFPs.

Advice to Management

5. "It's been a great ride so far - from interview to now"

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great creative leadership and mentors

Awesome benefits

Doesn't feel like your run of the mill ad agency where everyone is stressed and stays until midnight every day - people actually look happy at their desks

Good energy flow

Cons

I'm new, so can't think of any right now. And while I'm sure there will be rough patches, I do feel that all of the pros will be enough to shadow any negativity, or at least make it bearable

6. "Impressive recruiting team"

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness full-time

Pros

Some of the nicest people of the Pharma Industry work here!

Cons

Still don't have enough information to judge

7. "Recruiting and Onboarding"

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The recruitment process at Saatchi Wellness was a good experience. The HR team was quick to respond to e-mails, and were honest and forthcoming about expectations. Onboarding was quick as well.

Cons

I can't really say at this point. Sometimes the sun is really bright, but luckily, there are blinds.

8. "Creative"

Former Employee - Creative | Art
    Former Employee - Creative | Art

I worked at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The CCO Kathy Delaney, the incredible production studio, and dedicated creatives. Their dedication to fostering creative projects for social good is inspiring, and open to all who want to do something they believe in.

Cons

It's not so much a "con" more than to succeed you need to be self-driven. Some of the team doesn't realize the potential they can rise to - and opts to check-out.

Advice to Management

Management has a clear vision, and welcomes feedback. My advice for someone interviewing or working their now is get on their calendar and be active in helping the agency be what you want.

"No loyalty, Punished for being good at your job, VERY political"

Former Employee - Creative
    Former Employee - Creative

I worked at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

there were some wonderful people I met when I worked there. They all left in droves, once management started changing and everything was restructured,

Cons

- high school tattle-tale environment
    - youre punished if youre good at handling multiple things at once-- they'll make you do everything
    - harsh, threatening treatment when you decide to resign

Advice to Management

Be kind to your employees, who put their heart sweat and tears into this agency. We only ever wanted to do what was best for the company and brands. Leaving to try something else doesn't mean we deserve to be treated like a new enemy.

Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness Response

18 May 2018 – Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry to hear your experience at SSW did not match our intention of being a great place to work. We agree that we have some of the most... More

"Project Manager"

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I had to write at least 5 words. There is nothing positive

Cons

The most unorganized, discombobulated agency to ever work with. Seems like they never are on the same page with one another, they like to throw others under the bus.

Advice to Management

I highly suggest that your people start communicating better with one another as well as with their "partners".