Sabio Group Reviews

Found 90 of over 97 reviews

4.1
Sabio Group Chief Executive Officer Jonathan Gale
Jonathan Gale
Pros
  • "Freedom to work from home even before the pandemic(in 5 reviews)

• "I love the diverse workload and ability to interact with some truly great people(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The management team has navigated Sabio through some difficult times and knows how to win(in 4 reviews)

• "middle management suck all time(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

203.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Sabio Group~1031004
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great Outlook

Nov 8, 2021 - Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The business is moving a great pace, its an exciting place to be. New colleagues from the acquired businesses as well as growth means we have so many new people with some great new ideas. The offices are professional and I'm proud to be part of the bigger picture. Despite some of the reviews on here I think we are very diverse, in my office in London there is clearly a mix of different people , its really visible. We still feel like a family here now we are returning to the office, I think it was struggle for a while not being able to see each other properly but we can now and I love it.

Cons

We have a lot going on, its busy and we are getting things done, I think we need to shout about things more when we deliver them and I think we need to plan a bit more so that when we introduce new things we don't do it all at once.

22 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A lovely company

Mar 21, 2022 - Talent Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Remote/flexible working -Good benefits, bonus, private medical, learning resources, volunteering etc. -Always pushing for internal development -Relaxed and friendly culture -'Have your say' allowed the employees to feedback to the company and I could see that all comments were being heard and acted on. -Opportunity to travel I worked on the Talent and People team who were extremely friendly, always had patience and are constantly working on ways to improve. It felt more like a family when speaking to them, whether it was the CPO or HR admins, I felt like they were all there to help and always understanding.

Cons

-Some employees were hostile to myself and the team when recruiting. Please remind them that HR + Talent are there to help not to hinder.

11 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Busy and exciting place to work

Feb 14, 2022 - People Coordinator in Glasgow, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, friendly and hardworking team, opportunities for travel, wfh and hybrid working available, paid volunteering days, 28 paid holidays + bank holidays. Great reward and recognition scheme too. For a big company, it almost has a bit of a startup feel at times; you can make the job your own to an extent, and you really do get out what you put in.

Cons

It can feel a bit chaotic at times but this is normal for a company going through so much growth and change in such a short time.

23 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Growth opportunities

Mar 8, 2022 - Commercial Director/Sales in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Sabio continues its expansion across product areas and geographies, creating many opportunities for career progression. Never a dull moment.

Cons

Slightly chaotic at times so need hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

16 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Amazing Team!

Mar 17, 2022 - Vice President Partnerships & Alliances in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Recently back from our wonderful All Stars trip to Verbier, the experience brought home to me what an amazing group of people we have at Sabio, smart, fun, team players working for each others success.

Cons

its a rocket ship with lots of change in a growth market.... buckle up!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fast moving , high intensity, high reward business

Mar 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of Great People, Interesting Technologies that are continuing to evolve, Growing Business with lots of opportunities

Cons

A lot going on sometimes getting focus can be a challenge

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to work

Apr 27, 2022 - Applications SYSTEMS ENGINEER
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Cultures and values - Work Benefits - The natural drive of the longer term employees

Cons

- Manage services in need of resource and backfill

6 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Exciting & ambitious organisation that is growing fast!

Mar 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The company’s appetite for growth means that there are always new and exciting opportunities to get involved in - Lovely people across the organisation - Central London office with great views - Annual volunteering days allowance

Cons

- The pace of change is not for everybody. The environment is fast paced and dynamic which can sometimes be destabilising and doesn’t suit everybody

9. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good intentions, undermined by culture of uselessness

May 11, 2022 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

- diverse work - lots of capability to work with extremely niche problem areas - good dev team

Cons

- executive level + HR completely detached from realities of employees - awful project management - extremely separate teams make for difficult workplace politics

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great to be part of a talented team!

Mar 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Sabio is a fast-paced and challenging environment, but the people are focused, driven and extremely supportive of their colleagues.

Cons

The pace can be breathtaking, but if you thrive on challenges this is the place to be.

12 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Reviews

Sabio Group Reviews FAQs

Sabio Group has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 97 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Sabio Group to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Sabio Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Sabio Group. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

76% of Sabio Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sabio Group 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Sabio Group Job Seekers