Salesforce Employee Reviews about "company culture"
76% would recommend to a friend
(883 total reviews)
76% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Many might have told about all the great benefits salesforce offers and everything is true :" (in 1868 reviews)
- "Salesforce promotes a great culture as a company and that is reflected in the employees' interactions at the company" (in 1700 reviews)
- "They hire a great bunch of people and generally people in SFDC are smart and team players." (in 1218 reviews)
- "Good Work life balance and OOM" (in 836 reviews)
- "fun to work for and the poeple are nice plus pay is good" (in 539 reviews)
- "Poor management (both middle management and executives)" (in 382 reviews)
- "If you are good with the managers and go out on golf events/drinking you will get good accounts." (in 327 reviews)
- "Recent layoffs mostly affected very talented folks but majority of them were from San Francisco to cut down the cost." (in 209 reviews)
- "long hours and fast moving pace so business constantly changing (not necc a bad thing)" (in 99 reviews)
- "lack of transparency from upper management" (in 68 reviews)
Found 883 of over 18K reviews
Updated 5 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "company culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.016 Nov 2018Lead Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
I am working for Salesforce for the past 3 years. So far I have not seen any valid point for me to make a move to another company. - Compensation is good compared to its equivalent companies - Great benefits and perks - Work-life balance is very good - Management helps employees to grow in their career - More innovative projects coming up which gives me a chance to learn the emerging technologies - Company does a lot of volunteering activities to support the society and people in need of help - Great culture and values which is why I hope this company is rated as the best place to work
I don't see much cons about this wonderful company. I wish the management continue supporting its employees the same way it does now.
- 5.012 Jul 2019Senior ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
I was working as a contractor at Salesforce for several years and was very impressed with the company culture. They have an incredible sense of inclusion and really value their employees. The work/ life balance is incredible and there is a lot of management encouragement to spend time with the family.
I can't think of any cons... it's likely the most rewarding company that I've worked with.1
- 3.020 Jul 2023Principal Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Joined with enthusiasm some time ago, like my team and my team's product.
Company culture recently has gone really bad and no signs on improving any time soon because of new policies.
- 5.019 Oct 2016Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDallas, TX
- Excellent training - Outstanding company culture that is focused on customer success and making the world a better place - Colleagues are extremely helpful and collaborative
A lot of learn and it is a very fast moving and changing company - not a con per se - but challenging to keep up.1
- 5.09 Apr 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Focused on shareholders and all stakeholders. Great culture. Excellent pay and benefits. Research the company and you'll find multiple sources saying how strong the company is. The future is also bright with strong growth prospects.
Not really a con but a watch item is maintaining the great culture while the company continues to grow rapidly.
- 5.06 Aug 2021Senior Director FinanceFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsIndianapolis, IN
Great company culture especially liked the focus on employee health and office environment (Before Covid)
Limited growth opportunities at executive level in Indiana (which is considered a cheap backwater)
- 3.024 Oct 2022Sr. DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
WLB, good people, benefits are decent
Big company culture has taken over. Toxic exec leaders abound. Boring. Too many people just coasting or trying to CYA. Too much lip service and hype in the name of image, most of it is fake. They grew too fast and lost the culture that made it once a great company.3Salesforce Response2y
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our employees' experience is important to us and we're disappointed to hear that yours is not currently meeting your expectations. It's true we are growing and moving fast, which creates both challenges and opportunities. Thank you for your candid feedback on where we can improve.
- 5.010 Sept 2019Software Development EngineerFormer Intern, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Salesforce promotes a great culture as a company and that is reflected in the employees' interactions at the company
Some teams/bosses are still of a different mindset than the Salesforce Ohana, so make sure to reach out to a good team!
- 4.010 Feb 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
The Salaries are competitive The people are generally very intelligent and nice people Good company to have on the CV
Complex and political company culture High expectations Expected to go above and beyond as a standard
- 5.01 Aug 2018Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
The culture is amazing and the company truly invests in setting their employees up for success.
I haven't really experienced any cons so far.