Search Consultancy "bonus structure" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Search Consultancy Employee Reviews about "bonus structure"

Updated 29 Jul 2019

3.9
Search Consultancy CEO Richard Vickers (no image)
Richard Vickers
Pros
  • "Great people, great training from Day 1(in 7 reviews)

• "Search offered great training which I found useful having joined the company with no previous experience(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Commission structure is extremely confusing, and not even senior management properly understand it(in 6 reviews)

• "Recruitment/Sales is hard work, be prepared(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "bonus structure"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Company To Work"

Current Employee - Divisional Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Search Consultancy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Company to Work for with supportive management, no micro management, great autonomy and structures for career progression. They listen to their employees and continually strive to improve things. Offer a clear career path to progress, provide fantastic training and good thorough inductions for new starters.

Cons

Confusing bonus structure and could do more incentives

Search Consultancy2019-07-29

Search Consultancy Response

September 9, 2019Web Dev

Thanks for your 5* rating - we are delighted to get your amazing feedback!

Continue reading
  2. "Exceptional business who invest in heir staff"

I have been working at Search Consultancy full-time

Pros

Brilliant training they really invest in you as a person and your personal development, although a big business it has a small and supportive culture, the offices are big bright and modern, there's opportunities for progression into management or senior and they feel like a stable business who are growing and continually improving to move forwards.

Cons

The bonus structure is difficult to understand but once it's explained its a really good scheme

Search Consultancy2019-02-07

Search Consultancy Response

February 7, 2019Marketing Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such great 5 star feedback on working at Search. We are committed to delivering industry leading training to ensure we deliver an exceptional service to our candidates and clients, and the management team are very supportive in developing talent within the business. Thanks also for the constructive feedback on how we communicate the bonus - I'll be sure to pass that on.

Continue reading
  3. "Great Company - Great Support"

I worked at Search Consultancy full-time

Pros

Supportive management, relevant targets and KPI's, excellent first year commission scheme. Great training.

Cons

Thresholds and bonus structure demand consistent performance, great for those that can maintain, can be a hindrance if fees don't land at the right time.

Search Consultancy2015-08-18

"A nice place to work but ultimately flawed in their approach to not only their staff but also their client base."

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Search Consultancy

Pros

Friendly, relaxed, encouraging (to a point) and not too difficult to coast along without really ever achieving a huge amount (if that's what you want!).

Cons

Don't attract the best in the industry, poor bonus structure, top heavy on management, too generic, trying to be a jack of all trades without specialising in anything at all, inefficient systems and processes, lots of money spent in all the wrong areas, terrible staff attrition (especially in the first year or so).

Search Consultancy2015-08-26

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews