Search Consultancy Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Mar 16, 2020

Found 7 of over 289 reviews

3.7
Search Consultancy CEO Richard Vickers
Richard Vickers
Pros
  • "great training programme given by people who really want you to succeed, however half of them have been made redundant now(in 8 reviews)

• "Great support network, team atmosphere, excellent training and structure(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Shocking level of staff turnover(in 8 reviews)

• "Commission structure overly complex and seeks to protect company more than rd employees(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Senior Consultant

Jan 23, 2019 - Senior Consultant in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, amazing progression opportunities, amazing rewards, well paid, great facilities and well looked after

Cons

None that i can think of at the moment

Marketing Manager

Thanks for the great review. Having worked at Search for more than 5 years, it's great to see that you're still so enthusiastic about the company and you feel so well looked after. A stamp of approval if ever there was one!

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

There are much better agencies out there

Mar 16, 2020 - Senior Recruiter in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some great people work here

Cons

all about filling jobs, dont care about candidates, some terrible management

3 people found this review helpful
    3. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Outdated Company declining

Feb 6, 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great People to work with there.

Cons

Terrible facilities. Horrendous upper management structure.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Recruitment Consultant

Jun 12, 2017 - Recruitment Consultant in Brighton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and a good work atmosphere.

Cons

Core hours are long but it's fine if you enjoy the job and motivated to work longer to achieve the best results. City Centre location is great but parking costs are expensive.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

good agency

Aug 14, 2016 - Anonymous Contractor in Gainsborough, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

problems sorted out promptly over the phone or by email .always paid on time .working with some great people

Cons

never met any of the search staff .company I work for as agency staff don't give a stuff about you and all are very expendable .

Marketing Delivery Manager

Many thanks for taking the time to review Search. We’re delighted that you’ve given us exceptional feedback regarding our prompt problem solving and organisation and we've taken on board your comments in relation to staff visibility. We are looking forward to working with yourself going forward and feel free to connect with us in the future.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

True to their values

Apr 29, 2015 - Key Accounts Consultant in Manchester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Firstly, the training programme is run by innovative leaders and is the best I have received. I not only received training when I joined, but throughout my time with Search where by I was kept up to date with best practice and continuously updated my skillset. I appreciate that Search is a business that recognises and rewards and there were many times where I have sat amongst my colleagues grateful to be at an Annual Awards night or amongst other recruitment professionals at the REC awards in London! Regular 1-2-1's with management took place and a clear structure for progression was set. Team atmosphere was down to earth yet focused on achieving results! I've worked with some really great people, within different sectors and have learnt different methods, techniques, approaches and they have all been invaluable to my career! Debbie and Grahame are truly inspiring. They have a positive energy and a great presence in the office and take a personal interest in you as an individual.

Cons

I have moved to gain international exposure in the Middle East however if a return to the UK is on the cards, I'd hope to be a part of Search once again. The nature of the work can mean long hours but hard work will pay off, they have a transparent bonus scheme and there is great earning potential if you are prepared to work! If your interests are free coffee and comfy seats - then Search probably isn't the company for you!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fantastic training for Managers and Directors

Apr 1, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Recently attended the training course for Exceptional Leaders. One of the best management training courses I have been on during my career ever! Trainers with real life experience, great content which is relevant to the job and a lovely group of delegates made this course really worthwhile for me. Reinforced my decision that moving to Search was the right thing to do and seeing the great people from around the country makes that decision even more compelling.

Cons

The usual as to be expected when managing high performing recruitment teams: never enough hours in the day, some bureaucracy and some processes that you wish weren't there but have to be to keep you safe compliance wise - but honestly compared to others it really is a place where if you put the work in you can thrive, learn more and earn tremendous amounts if you are good.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. I'm delighted that you recognise that training is where we excel as that's certainly an area in which we invest heavily. You've also highlighted our focus on being meticulous when it comes to compliance and whilst you point out that this can be time consuming I note that you also agree it's essential to keep our workers safe. And that's an area where we would never compromise. Thanks again for the wonderful review!

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews