Search Consultancy "hard work" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Search Consultancy Employee Reviews about "hard work"

Updated 5 Oct 2019

3.9
Search Consultancy CEO Richard Vickers (no image)
Richard Vickers
Pros
  • "Great people, great training from Day 1(in 7 reviews)

• "Search offered great training which I found useful having joined the company with no previous experience(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Commission structure is extremely confusing, and not even senior management properly understand it(in 6 reviews)

• "Recruitment/Sales is hard work, be prepared(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "hard work"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Best Consultancy I have worked with"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Search Consultancy full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best consultancy I have worked with in my time and I have been with several.

Cons

It can be hard work at first, but there is plenty of support and the team always gave advice

Search Consultancy2015-05-14

"Average company"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Leeds, England

I have been working at Search Consultancy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good training and nice working environment

Cons

Dishonest about commission schemes, lack of recognition or reward for hard work, only hear from top managers if it’s negative

Search Consultancy2019-10-05

Search Consultancy Response

October 7, 2019Social Media & Events Executive

Thanks for leaving a review and sorry to hear that you have some concerns over the commission scheme and reward and recognition at Search. We pride ourselves on providing a generous and fair scheme for all, and we have recently launched an additional internal rewards and recognition scheme which everyone can benefit from. We would be keen to understand your feedback and investigate this in more detail. Please reach out to me in confidence or talk to your MD so we can explore things further. Debbie

Continue reading
  3. "Good Agency with a good reputation in the marketplace"

I have been working at Search Consultancy full-time

Pros

Good company, friendly staff and good career opportunities if you are billing high numbers

Cons

Recruitment/Sales is hard work, be prepared!

Search Consultancy2016-11-14

Search Consultancy Response

November 16, 2016Marketing Delivery Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review Search and we're pleased that you've passed on your kind words regarding our company's staff and career opportunities. We recognise that this industry requires a lot of dedication but we are fully committed in giving every member of our staff our full support in helping them achieve their goals. We hope you continue to enjoy working at Search in the near future and get in touch if you require any assistance.

Continue reading
  4. "Excellent employer with room to grow"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Leeds, England

I worked at Search Consultancy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Values led and strong management team, I enjoyed my time but needed to move to a location where there wasn't a Search office.

Cons

It's hard work - but they don't hide that, and there's plenty of support, training and coaching to help you through!

Search Consultancy2015-05-07
  5. "True to their values"

Former Employee - Key Accounts Consultant in Manchester, England

I worked at Search Consultancy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Firstly, the training programme is run by innovative leaders and is the best I have received. I not only received training when I joined, but throughout my time with Search where by I was kept up to date with best practice and continuously updated my skillset. I appreciate that Search is a business that recognises and rewards and there were many times where I have sat amongst my colleagues grateful to be at an Annual Awards night or amongst other recruitment professionals at the REC awards in London! Regular 1-2-1's with management took place and a clear structure for progression was set. Team atmosphere was down to earth yet focused on achieving results! I've worked with some really great people, within different sectors and have learnt different methods, techniques, approaches and they have all been invaluable to my career! Debbie and Grahame are truly inspiring. They have a positive energy and a great presence in the office and take a personal interest in you as an individual.

Cons

I have moved to gain international exposure in the Middle East however if a return to the UK is on the cards, I'd hope to be a part of Search once again. The nature of the work can mean long hours but hard work will pay off, they have a transparent bonus scheme and there is great earning potential if you are prepared to work! If your interests are free coffee and comfy seats - then Search probably isn't the company for you!

Search Consultancy2015-04-30

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews