SeneGence Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 89 reviews

3.5
SeneGence CEO Joni Rogers-Kante
Joni Rogers-Kante
  1. "The culture is very toxic."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at SeneGence full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay was good for the job that was performed.

Cons

Environment, toxic management, lack of communication with corporate,

Advice to Management

Be honest with your employees and don't involve your self with cliques.

SeneGence2019-08-23
  2. "Fantastic company with outstanding support for distributors"

Current Employee - Retail Distribution in Aspley
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at SeneGence full-time for more than a year

Pros

It’s social, educational and fun. I love meeting other women and men in our company that are willing to work together to help each other by sharing knowledge and ideas. There is also a fantastic commission and compensation plan on top of the 20-50% discounts on products, giving better profits than many other companies in the field.

Cons

It takes a little while to build customers, you hear of people saying they did it all in just a few weeks but that is rare. You need to put some effort into building and maintaining a business and providing customer service (which I actually love)

Advice to Management

Keep on being amazing. After nearly 2years I am still excited to be a small part of such a fantastic company that really does aim to provide for their distributors as well as retail customers. Not to mention the charity’s that you support.

SeneGence2019-07-14

"Accounting"

Former Employee - Accountant in Lake Forest, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at SeneGence full-time for more than a year

Pros

Chill work environment and people

Cons

Overwhelming work and office politics

Advice to Management

Less ambitious

SeneGence2019-06-21

"Not worth it"

Current Employee - Distributor in Wichita, KS

I have been working at SeneGence part-time for less than a year

Pros

The make up is great. I loved the idea of being able to be a stay at home mom and still earn a bit of money

Cons

The up line distributor didn't know how to help me get sales or how to explain what some of the products where. I never got help with anything.

SeneGence2019-05-16

"Slow down and Communicate"

Former Employee - Marketing

I worked at SeneGence full-time

Pros

The pay!!! I was given more than I expected, and I know several other people had the same experience. Good benefits Free product Flexible schedule Loved my coworkers

Cons

Lack of direction from leadership, organization, communication and creativity. Impossible turn around times and poor planning. It's gotten a little better, but we still seemed to always be scrambling to meet a deadline. Creativity suffered because of it. Titles don't mean anything. There is no chain of command. Everyone is kinda doing their own thing, and ultimately those who have worked here for several... years, or have connections with executives get their way.

Advice to Management

Clearly define management roles/duties and communicate them to the entire team so everyone is on the same page with responsibilities - and stick to them! Everyone needs to stay in their own lane. Take a step back, and slow down. When every project is needed "ASAP" quality suffers and errors are rampant. Do more market research. TRY (just try) to allow more time to create one quality, well planned, research... backed campaign, rather than just crossing your fingers with 10 new products, new countries, new apps as fast as possible. I admire SeneGence's ambition, but the aim should be for quality over quantity. Get a good project manager (with proven experience) Make the rebranding and website a priority - and do it well. People will buy more of the product if it looks pretty and they enjoy their shopping experience. These are obvious things that need improvement. Get a game plan together with realistic timelines and geterrrdunnnn.

SeneGence2019-04-12

"Terrible return policy; corporate only cares about high ranking distributors"

Current Employee - Independent Distributor

I have been working at SeneGence part-time for more than a year

Pros

Really great products, I use and love many of them.

Cons

Terrible return policy for distributors known as RMA (retail merchandise authorization). First you need to get the product back from the customer, then fill out a form and send unwanted/defective products back for 10% fee and shipping it back is on you. Then if they feel the return is authorized, they will send out the replacement to you, and then you mail or deliver said product to your customer at your expense.... It's a long process that is costly to the distributor. Their shipping and handling on just one tube of gloss will cost you a minimum of $7.50 and even though we get a discount of 20-50% off retail, you will pay tax on full price of any product you purchase. Suggestions and concerns are dismissed by uplines and corporate if you are a low ranking distributor. They only listen to those that have large down lines.

Advice to Management

Redo your return policy for your distributors and stand behind them because in the end the product has their name on it.

SeneGence2019-03-21
  7. "An amazing company to be part of"

Current Employee - Crown Princess in Melbourne

I have been working at SeneGence full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with SeneGence for over 3 years, and it is the most amazing company. Freedom to work when ever I want, from wherever I want. I choose to work my business full time alongside my full time job, and it has been such a blessing. I will forget be apart of SeneGence. Not only an amazing company, I have met so many amazing people too.

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say!

SeneGence2019-02-25
  8. "Changed my life! For the better!"

Current Employee - Maiden - Independent Distributor in Bendigo

I have been working at SeneGence part-time for more than a year

Pros

This company has changed my life! I perhaps haven't earned a million dollars but I also work and have other commitments. BUT this company has changed my life! I love my skin, I'm more confident, I help other women to feel confident and beautiful. This is my passion and the products are AMAZING! I've tried plenty of MLMs and this is the only one that I truly love and that has truly worked!

Cons

Any consolation there may be, I know are being addressed by management. They are continuously improving.

Advice to Management

Love your work, keep it up!

SeneGence2019-02-25
  9. "Fantastic Company & Products"

I have been working at SeneGence full-time

Pros

These revolutionary products really work, the company's distributors are trained, friendly and skilled professionals who will go all out to ensure you get the right product. The price is well worth what you get.

Cons

No Cons i have ever seen or experienced. All positive experiences!!!

SeneGence2019-02-25
  10. "SeneGence have products that actually work & do exactly what they say they will, their business structure is Fantastic."

I have been working at SeneGence full-time for more than a year

Pros

The products are amazing, like they actually work! There is plenty of product knowledge and training available in many forms. The skin care range is incredible! And you get to build new friendships with other beautiful & supportive like minded ladies.

Cons

You need to work your business as a business to see the rewards and benefits! Hard to believe you don’t get paid to do nothing right.

SeneGence2019-02-22