Sensée Employee Reviews about "sensee"

Updated 13 Jul 2020

4.3
Sensée CEO Mark Walton (no image)
Mark Walton
Pros
  • "Working from home with no commuting, whats not to love(in 55 reviews)

• "No commute, flexible hours, working from the comfort of your own home(in 25 reviews)

Cons
  • "Can't think of any, I just wish I had joined Sensee sooner(in 12 reviews)

• "Working from home can feel isolated at times(in 10 reviews)

Reviews about "sensee"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Troon, Scotland
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Sensée full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working from home with no commuting, whats not to love. Been with Sensee for nearly 7 years now and couldnt go back to working in an office. A brilliant business model.

Cons

i dont believe there are any

Continue reading
  2. "Best decision ever made"

Current Employee - Home Agent - Customer Services in Liverpool, England

I have been working at Sensée full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working from home Full flexibility for working Great Team, Team Leaders and Managers More time with family due to no commuting

Cons

None at all, wish I had come across Sensee earlier in my life

June 16, 2020Office Administrator

Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated! We wish you discovered us sooner as well!

"Amazing opportunities"

5.0
    Current Employee - Acting Team Leader (Deputy Team Leader) in Manchester, England

I have been working at Sensée full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Promotes from within, I started 5 years ago as a home agent and have never looked back on what I saw as a potentially risky decision as I was unsure if it was a genuine company or a scam. Supportive management teams, a virtual office environment, flexible working hours and best of all you work from home! Sensee truly have shown that homeworking is the way forward for many businesses.

Cons

Not everyone can adapt to home working, its not what you think, you are doing the same job as if you were in a bricks and mortar office , just on your own. You need to be self disciplined. Reliable internet and equipment a must, if your broadband goes you don't get paid, so always worth having that extra broadband line

"The best move I ever made!"

Current Employee - Manager in Dollar, Scotland

I have been working at Sensée full-time

Pros

No commute, flexible working pattern, full employment contract and amazing support - everything you would expect from an employer but in a virtual environment and completely home based. A true work:life balance that I control, rather than sitting in traffic! Also lots of opportunity for progression and development if you want it.

Cons

Can't think of any, I just wish I had joined Sensee sooner

5. "I'm really enjoying working for Sensee, It's a brilliant set up with lots of support."

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Durham, England

I have been working at Sensée part-time for less than a year

Pros

This is my second month with Sensee so I'm a bit of a newbie, but so far its been great & I'm really enjoying it. It means that I can continue to work from home as I have done for many years (although I haven't done contact centre work before) and the hours & shifts are very flexible, the work is interesting and varied and I feel that I'm doing valuable work during this difficult time. The support provided is second to none - it's a breath of fresh air. My work colleagues, although virtual, are a great bunch and always there with help & advice & most importantly a good laugh!

Cons

Network/IT issues -it's not unique to Sensee though, it's just the trails & tribulations of Homeworking.

"LOVE LOVE LOVE SENSEE!!!"

5.0

I have been working at Sensée

Pros

I have recently returned to Sensee after nearly three years away. I’m only sad it’s only on a temporary basis. I spent over 5 yrs with Sensee previously but sadly redundancy ended my employment in May 2012. I am enjoying every second being back with Sensee. It just feels like home. Training and support from management is fantastic as always. Always a friendly atmosphere. Flexible working choosing your own hours. No commute. I’ve worked for several home working companies (some pretty horrific) and I can genuinely say Sensee blows them all out of the water in every aspect. I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time doing what I love.

Cons

I just can’t think of any bad points right now.

"Love it!"

Current Employee - Member Service Adviser in Stafford, England

I have been working at Sensée part-time for more than a year

Pros

I have had both physical and psychological problems whilst working for Sensee over the last two and a half years. I have been treated with kindness and understanding throughout. My experience has been that the management culture is committed to assisting me to become the confident, positive employee that I now know myself to be. Obviously the pros are working from home while other people battle through rain,hail and snow to get to work in a crowded noisy place only to return home frazzled. I feel that I am not only an employee of Sensee but a partner. I contribute my computer, phone line and growing expertise. They pay me, and as an added bonus, help me to win battles with depression, and various physical problems that would preclude me from going out to work. Where else would a 65 year old woman with COPD and emotional issues get a job these days anyway? I love my job and would recommend it to anyone who is motivated, willing to invest in the necessary hardware and would like to boot the commute.

Cons

Booking shifts and holidays can be a challenge. This is an area that I know the company are working on and I usually manage to sort any difficulties out.

8. "Awful company"

1.0

I worked at Sensée full-time

Pros

Nothing no pros to working at sensee

Cons

Terrible company. Treats employees awful. No back from management

February 12, 2020Office Administrator

Thanks for your feedback. Our people are at the heart of what we do and so we always take steps to ensure support is available where needed. So we're sorry to hear that you didn't feel there was any support from management.

9. "Genuine Home Working for Well Known Companies"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Wakefield, England

I have been working at Sensée full-time for less than a year

Pros

No commute, flexible hours, working from the comfort of your own home. Lots of support from the management team on my account and also when I have needed to contact HR or IT they have been very helpful. Support is available during shift in the form of a Live Desk and this also gives you the opportunity to chat with colleagues. You do have to buy your own equipment and have a spare room to work from dedicated to work, but this is not a problem for me and I am grateful to have the opportunity for Sensee and really enjoy the variety of work on my account.

Cons

As others have mentioned, it can be difficult to book preferred hours as they are released to everyone on your account at the same time, however I am usually always able to book 90% of hours that I want each week. An app would be great to be able too book them away from your desk.

August 15, 2018Office Administrator

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review! We appreciate your comments and will be taking them on board.

10. "outstanding company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent

I have been working at Sensée part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

they are a great company to work from and all from home. I working with Sensee for 3 and half years and in my experience i have always enjoyed working for them staff and agents are all welcoming.

Cons

fastest finger first for shift but even they manger do help where possible to give better shifts.

May 29, 2018Office Administrator

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we're happy to hear you've been enjoying your time at Sensée! We try our best to create a working environment that all of our people can benefit from - so we're glad to see the positive feedback!

Found 25 reviews