Serco Group Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
Serco Group CEO Rupert Soames
Rupert Soames

Pros
  • Staff do truely believe in good service (in 3 reviews)

• Great benefits, leave, paid for travel, great insurance (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Staff unsupported by senior management (in 10 reviews)

• You get no training and the management do not care about your health and wellbeing or anything else for that matter (in 3 reviews)

1. Just so-so company. You may not want to work for the rest of your life unless you are about to retire.

Former Employee - Principal Network Engineer in Arlington, VA (US)
    Former Employee - Principal Network Engineer in Arlington, VA (US)

Pros

They applied DoD clearance for me. The pay is a little above average in the region. (if they are prime on that program) The benefits are on par with others in the similar size.

Cons

SI is losing a lot of their contracts in a lot of places since SERCO bought them. (or a little earlier before that) So, don't expect you will land on another contact with them if your contract is ending. (sometime prematurely)

Advice to Management

Keep the balance between benefits of investors and employees. Your main asset is human capitals and you have to make those assets more valuable to keep the business for long run. Don't just look on earnings and bottom line. Have to think for long term.

Showing 1 of 324 review