Sideways 6 Reviews

Updated May 31, 2022

Found 19 of over 21 reviews

5.0
Sideways 6 CEO Will Read (no image)
Will Read

60 Comments

Tech

236K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Sideways 6~1582048
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company culture

Feb 21, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really enjoyed my time working at the company. Great group of really talented people.

Cons

None that I can think of

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic company

Aug 9, 2021 - Head of Sales in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Phenomenal leadership team - High trust environment - Tons of opportunity to learn and grow - Genuinely values driven company - Exciting product and proposition

Cons

Very few cons, I would highly recommend working here. I've learned so much, made friends for life and accelerated in my career.

3. 5.0

Awesome place to work!

Jan 8, 2021 - Marketing Executive in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a modern, innovative, and fun place to work. The culture is excellent and I look forward to going into work every day. I'm friends with the people I work with and I love what I do.

Cons

There's not really any major cons, the office space wasn't great but looking for a new one now so that's sorted!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to work!!

Aug 13, 2020 - Marketing Executive in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture and people are amazing, I genuinely look forward to work on a daily basis.

Cons

None that I can think of

5. 5.0

Couldn't recommend enough!

Apr 30, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sideways 6's culture is amazing. Not just that, but it's incredibly easy to get behind the mission of giving a voice to employees and their ideas. To me, that's an incredible combination to have. There's also an unlimited amount of growth that you can do within your role, and your impact upon the company is very evident. There's a growing opportunity to present that impact to other teams across the business too. The team is now becoming more balanced, with both experienced leaders and young, driven colleagues. So there's a growing opportunity to both totally own your work, and learn from experienced leaders. Excited for the future!

Cons

None come to mind. Sideways 6 is a great place to work

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Perfect for ambitious and driven professionals wanting to make their mark!

Nov 5, 2019 - Head of Product in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sideways 6 has one of best 'people' and company cultures I have seen, and a lot of investment goes into it too. From summer getaways, frequent socials, to a dedicated culture committee and very strong company values (including a budget for learning). Despite being a growing startup it still has the open family feel of a young company. Individuals are empowered to challenge the status quo and bring their own flavour to their roles and their teams. You can 'own' your career at sideways 6 and management encourage this. Employee ideas is something everyone can relate to. Giving employees a voice and driving change and improvement in large global business through the Sideways 6 product and integrated approach is exciting and inspiring. The potential is endless!

Cons

As a growing company, things are naturally subject to change. This personally excites me so I wouldn't say its a negative for all people.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Product with a great future

Jul 19, 2018 - Sales Development Representative in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The product Sideways6 is building offers an amazing potential and is solving a real problem. The team is young, professional, diverse and knows how to work hard while still finding time to have fun. The company has its own "idea beer" and we have free breakfast on Wednesdays! Great Old street location Good compensation compared to industry standards.

Cons

The office could use more windows As a young company, things are constantly changing and therefore sometimes challenging, however, this offers amazing opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and grow.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ideas from Anywhere

Apr 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's an exciting journey we're on, helping some amazing companies to innovate their business by listening to their employees. Great culture, relaxed and down to earth.

Cons

We're growing fast so that comes with its own challenges as we bring on large global clients, but that's all part of the fun :)

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing product with great people

Apr 17, 2018 - Account Executive in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fantastic CEO/Founder who is extremely passionate and approachable. - A great product offering which is really relevant - Knowledgeable and friendly team - a really welcoming culture

Cons

No Cons I can think off :)

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Doing my best work at Sideways 6!

Mar 8, 2018 - Customer Success Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sideways 6 is a great start-up with equally great values that drive its employees to be more successful than ever imagined. At Sideways 6 you're encouraged to speak up, get involved, collaborate and have exposure to all parts of the business helping you to become a well rounded employee. There are lots of projects to get stuck into and challenges to overcome so no day is the same. It is fast paced and exciting working with huge brands who are just as excited to work with us!

Cons

We're not perfect! We sometimes get things wrong, change direction or fall flat on our faces, difference is we're trying and we're in it together #teamwork

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews