Silverline Reviews

Updated 20 Jan 2021

3.9
Silverline CEO  Gireesh Sonnad
Gireesh Sonnad
Pros
  • "Strong relationships with Salesforce and investment in the partner ecosystem(in 21 reviews)

• "Listens to employees and promotes work/life balance(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "As the company grows and initiatives need to change and scale there have been some growing pains(in 16 reviews)

• "They have a cool diversity and inclusion initiative that they like to mention a lot but no one actually knows what they do or done(in 6 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Great place to work, great culture and benefits"

Current Employee - Technical Architect in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverline full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits, Salary, Culture, Leadership, Good Clients

Cons

Job often requires working more than 40 hours per week, clients can make your life hard if you are not a good manager of time

2. "Fun place to work"

Former Employee - Desktop Administrator in New York, NY

I worked at Silverline full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great office culture that makes your workday something you look forward to!

Cons

I wasn't able to find any

3. COVID-19

"Off to a Fast Start!"

Current Employee - Support Team Member

I have been working at Silverline full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Silverline several months ago and, without a doubt, the people make working at Silverline one of the most unique opportunities in the Salesforce ecosystem. Smart, nice, and always willing to help...my colleagues have made it easy to get up to speed quickly. Silverline's client work is also very interesting and it's been exciting to see Silverliners support the vaccine rollout and other COVID-19 response projects at major health systems.

Cons

COVID-19 has limited the ability to get teams together in person to build connections, so I am looking forward to that (hopefully) in 2021.

January 21, 2021Silverline Response

We’re happy to hear you are enjoying your time at Silverline! We agree we can do a better job sharing the social impact of the work we do for our clients, and that is a focus for us this year! If you have any other ideas, please feel free to let us know via the WaterCooler or by reaching out to hr@silverlinecrm.com.

4. "Great for starting a new career"

Former Employee - Analyst

I worked at Silverline full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company for getting into the Salesforce consulting space. Leaders are always open to listening. Grow is intentional and steady

Cons

As the company grows, the core beliefs of the company have become distorted. The endeavors of leadership have been greatly beneficial for some - but not many

January 21, 2021Silverline Response

We’re happy to hear you enjoyed starting your career here at Silverline and that you felt our leaders were always open to listening during your time here. We also appreciate your feedback on our values. And while we always strive to lead by our values, stay true to our purpose, and to follow our vision, we can always be better. We recently welcomed a new Chief People Officer who is leading us in making investments to further enhance the overall employee experience including development and career pathing, which will benefit all Silverliners.

"A growing Salesforce Company with some work to do"

4.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Silverline full-time for more than a year

Pros

My co-workers were the biggest pro, there are some wonderful people at SL I enjoyed my time at Silverline for the most part. The people you work with are really great and super smart. There's a lot of opportunity to utilize their resources to learning a lot about Salesforce They do great work in the tech community Growing fast

Cons

My only criticism is the difference in opportunities for some people to be able to expand their careers. unfortunately, you are only going to be as great as your manager or team allows you to. If you have a good manager or is someone that everyone knows and likes you will be able to have an amazing career. Unfortunately, it's not the case for everyone. My time there felt very directionless and sometimes frustrating despite getting involved in as many things as possible. Several rounds of layoff for growing too fast too soon

December 14, 2020Silverline Response

We agree, there are wonderful people here at Silverline! We are sorry to hear you felt there weren’t consistent opportunities for growth during your time here. We recently welcomed a new Chief People Officer who is leading us in making investments to further enhance the overall employee experience including development and career pathing. We are also enhancing our employee feedback program to gather more insight and guidance on how we can all improve.

6. "Great company to work with"

Current Employee - Salesforce Developer in Nāgpur, Maharashtra

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

good salary flexi time best structure hr is good

Cons

uptill not found any cons will update u soon

December 11, 2020Silverline Response

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your work on our Silverline India team!

"Seems cool - but the cool is gone. So disorganized."

2.0
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Silverline full-time for less than a year

Pros

work for FI and HLS. I thought one of the exec leaders great guy. They party hard and the kids at SF love it. Silverline will get you wasted. Also they have a group of core sales people that are really intelligent and sharp.

Cons

They rocked as a small company but blew it as they expanded. Horrible on boarding and training. Let me repeat horrible training. Over hired due to PE goals and they ended up firing a ton of long time employees accross the org. It was impossible to get resources unless you were in the boys club. The club that got invited to the presidents hotel room at 4 am to party it up. Same as any SI just on the mid to larger size. Lots of good people gone.

December 11, 2020Silverline Response

We believe this is a very outdated view of our company. While we do have a social culture in which employees often spend time together outside of work, we believe that those strong connections create a supportive environment. We’ve certainly relied on those connections to support one another during COVID-19. Regarding training and onboarding, as a growing company, we are constantly working to improve our support resources for staff. We recently welcomed a new Chief People Officer who is leading us in making investments to further enhance the overall employee experience including learning and development.

"This review is to help others potentially looking for employment here from the POV of a minority…"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Silverline full-time

Pros

They say they operate on trust and transparency so they should appreciate this post. I’d say your experience working here will be solely based on your team/manager. They will either make it a hell of a learning experience or you might actually get a good manager who can help guide and shape your career.

Cons

Where to start… Even before applying here let me just say if you are part of the majority you’re more likely, 50% chance of excelling career and compensation wise with the bare minimum of work. You might even get a managerial role & more opportunities for growth. Similar to the rest of the world so don’t be fooled by the “diversity” word being thrown around for marketing purposes. If you are of the minority… I’d hate to say it but you need not even apply unless you need a steppingstone in the Salesforce community. I wouldn’t even suggest this experience as your steppingstone (if you’re even hired). If you are one of the “lucky” few be prepared to get paid the least and hold a job at the bottom of the company and don’t think for a second you’ll get away with the bare minimum. Instead, they might look to you for your ideas and hard work but just know you’re disposable. They have a cool diversity and inclusion initiative that they like to mention a lot but no one actually knows what they do or done… especially the diverse few. *Majority if not all the people of color pictured on the website no longer work there. I won’t get into or address any other issues. Read through ALL the reviews here! Get what you can from them and get out.

December 3, 2020Silverline Response

Two of our core values are “operating on trust and transparency” and “we are always learning” so we are open to feedback and committed to using it to make Silverline better. We are very sorry to hear that your experience did not live up to expectations. As you outlined, the quality of our managers and our overall approach to diversity, inclusion, and belonging are important influences on both the experience of individual employees and Silverline’s culture. We approach both these areas with a spirit of continuous improvement and we recently welcomed a new Chief People Officer who shares this commitment. He is leading us in making investments to further enhance the overall experience. We are excited about the opportunities ahead, but we need your help. If you feel comfortable, we welcome you to share your feedback and ideas directly (and confidentially) with our HR team by emailing HR@silverlinecrm.com.

"Work/Life balance actually matters to Silverline"

Current Employee - Client Services Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

Remote work, Unlimited Vacation, Open and Honest Communication.

Cons

Due to being completely remote, it is rare that we can get the entire company together for gatherings. However; when we can -- it is well worth the wait!

September 28, 2020Silverline Response

We're glad to hear you enjoy our unlimited vacation and how easy it is to work remotely at Silverline. We are looking forward to a time in the future when we can bring the entire company together again, and agree it will be worth the wait! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

10. "Great place to work"

5.0

I have been working at Silverline full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people in a fully remote environment

Cons

No cons yet for Silverine

August 24, 2020Silverline Response

Thank you for your review. If you have any more feedback on working here we'd love to hear it!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 145 English Reviews