Found 46 of over 49 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great, kind, hardworking people Endless access to L n D" (in 9 reviews)
- "Growing fast, leading technology, amazing culture." (in 6 reviews)
- "Everyone is excited about their work and the growth of the company." (in 4 reviews)
- "Snowplow has a great company culture!" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great team" (in 4 reviews)
- "It's also constantly making efforts to ensure even better communication and sharing when things could get confusing." (in 4 reviews)
- 5.026 Aug 2023Technical Account Manager (TAM)Current Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
You get to work with best-in-class tools and tech with some amazing minds in the tech industry. Company culture is amazing and everyone you will come across throughout your journey, you will find them very supportive and considerate.
Yet to come across one.
- 4.06 Nov 2023Senior Marketing AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great, kind, hardworking people Endless access to L n D
Sporadic direction from Senior Leadership team Ocassional toxicity due to tough macro environment
- 1.014 Jul 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
- flexible and remote work - some nice and smart people in the company
- suddenly decided to layoff 20% of the workforce completely out of the blue despite continuing to hire left, right and centre up until a few days before the announcement. some people had worked at the company for a matter of weeks before they were let go. - they'll make you redundant only to advertise your role again a few months later. - redundancy decisions were made unfairly and based on nepotism and favouritism rather than logical business reasons. - zero trust in SLT considering they've shown how little they care for their employees - lack of guidance and direction from above12
- 1.01 Aug 2023SalesFormer Employee, more than 1 year
nice offices in a good location.
unrealistic targets with no guidance or direction. high turnover. product not well positioned against competitors. toxic blame culture. reduction in force was a wake up call this business is falling like a sinking ship.11
- 4.031 May 2023L&D ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
I loved my time at Snowplow and got to work with some of the brightest and most passionate people. I loved the culture and the energy, and got to do some of the best work of my career with Snowplow.
They navigate what is a really complex market authentically and with real care for their people, something you don’t see in most tech companies.1
- 2.023 Jan 2023Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNewcastle, England
- Great Engineering Team - Highly skilled Engineering Stakeholders with care and dedication to the team - Great office space with a friendly environment
- The Three Musketeers rule the roost. - Genuine oversight of managerial behaviour to suit the 'harmony' of the business. Practically - Staff daren't be honest with manager feedback in case they are reprimanded - Mental Health cases high but people daren't speak up - Promote an 'open an honest' culture but people that struggle are very obviously worked out of the business without proper help - People in the 'inner circle' get looked after whilst others on the outside are not10
- 5.015 Dec 2022Engineering ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Very flxible with how you work best. There is no pressure to do the "9 to 5 thing" and are really supportive of working remotely and flexibly. - There is a very real concerted effort to make everyone feel part of a team despite mostly being remote. It is hard to do but Snowplow do it well. - If you are a self starter and can motivate yourself, you will thrive here.
No real cons as far as I have seen so far, it's just a very complex business to be in, so be prepared for a challenge.5
- 1.015 Nov 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
There are some incredible people in Snowplow and the product is very good. The salary is pretty competitive.
Benefits are terrible. Onboarding isn't amazing, it's very long and confusing just watching hours of videos and presentations that are quite out of date in terms of the messaging that's used to customers. Some questionable/nepotistic hiring choices from senior managers Communication across remote teams is poor and the business is very clique-y. Anything that isn't the managements viewpoint is considered negative and to be punished. Headcount is growing faster than the business has the resource and management skill to handle.11
- 2.05 Nov 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Competitive Salary - Extensive on-boarding - Remote (somewhat) - Good product
- Culture; seems good in some departments but most its not what I was expecting. Appear to be ''cliques'' and people decide to dislike you for no reason and keep you out - not open to new people - Remote; advertised as fully remote but once you start you're expected to come to the office, travel a lot for the job and get negative comments when you're working from another location while travelling - On-boarding is extensive but too much, a lot of materials (literally hours of watching videos weeks on end) but no real explanation or time for questions - Have seen people pushed to quitting or getting fired blamed on performance but no real reasons are given. Seems that some are randomly disliked and decided they shouldn't be part of the company - It's a remote first world-wide company but no effort is made for communication between teams and making sure people feel welcomed and actually become part of the team. Again, lots of exclusion based on ??? - Lots of unnecessary stress added to the work due to the way of communication, aggressive at stages - makes doing your job feel uncomfortable11
- 5.013 Dec 2022Head of CommunicationsCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Everyone is very approachable (at all seniority levels) - Sharing of knowledge, technical expertise and skills is not just encouraged theoretically, but occurs daily across the board. - Truly global and remote company with respect and understanding for asynchronous working.
Haven't found any worth mentioning so far.5
Snowplow Reviews FAQs
Snowplow has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 49 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Snowplow to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
63% of Snowplow employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Snowplow 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.