Found 214 of over 313 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor Management, They expect you to know everything after 3" (in 8 reviews)
- "The restructuring and realignment of the company has left some unsettled, but this is the cost of creating a new culture and better company structure to allow the company to grow in this industry." (in 6 reviews)
- "Low salary and no good financial benfits" (in 6 reviews)
- "Upper management is clueless and will drive the company from it's once great position in the industry." (in 4 reviews)
- "Do not care about their employees." (in 4 reviews)
- 4.021 Oct 2023Junior Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCheltenham, England
Large organisation so always something to do Benefits Skills development
None that I can think off
- 3.029 Jan 2023CNC MachinistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCheltenham, England
Work was easy and pay was quite good considering that. If you just want to come in and do your job it would be a decent place to work. Despite the fact that is was very busy and there was a lot a work when I left you didn't really get hassled much which was nice. During busy periods there was good amounts of overtime if you wanted it.
Some processes and ways things were ran didn't really make sense. The machine I ran was not looked after at all and this was frustrating. I tried to make it work as best as I could but there was little support from management to fix this. During my training period this meant I had to stay on night shift longer than what was originally planned which was not pleasant. Considering all this plus the fact that I was commuting a fair distance ended up meaning the job didn't really work out for me.
- 1.024 Jul 2023Customer Co-ordinaterFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCheltenham, England
Share scheme, bonus and ability to upskill
Management in general were woeful. Had their favourites and made lives difficult for people they didn't like. Didn't matter what you did or how high your output was you'd be out the door.
Spirax Sarco Reviews FAQs
Spirax Sarco has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 313 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Spirax Sarco to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
75% of Spirax Sarco employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Spirax Sarco 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.