Sprout Social Reviews

Found 295 of over 303 reviews

4.8
Sprout Social Co-Founder and CEO Justyn Howard
Justyn Howard
Pros
  • "incredible work-life balance (unlimited time off, that people actually DO use)(in 42 reviews)

• "Sprout Social is so much more than a place of work(in 36 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are growing pains, which is to be expected for a company at this stage(in 16 reviews)

• "Traditional benefits (401k match, insurance premiums, etc(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

amazing company

18 Dec 2019 - First Line Support in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

super friendly approach family atmosphere no micro managing treated like adults

Cons

cant work from home at the moment but its being implemented.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible workplace and strong company values that takes care of employees.

3 May 2021 - Customer Success Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Sprout has created a team that cares deeply about one another and you see it not only in the procedures and policy but also in action to how they communicate and handle adversity. Sprout has shown that as an organization we are committed to DEI and creating an inclusive work environment. I feel like I can bring my authentic self to work and focus on my career and personal development.

Cons

Working from home brings challenges of isolation, anxiety and less culture. Sprout is doing a great job trying to help with this, but it’s hard to do remotely.

3. 5.0

The Reviews Don't Lie

8 Apr 2021 - Program Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Sprout a couple of months ago and have had a great experience so far. I love how DEI is a core value for the team, and the company is very in tune with current socio-political issues. The benefits are amazing, and the team is made up of equally amazing people! The company truly values their employees and doesn't just treat them like expendable resources. I also love how the company is embracing the concept of distributed teams. Overall the best company I have ever worked for.

Cons

Sprout is still relatively young and growing quickly. There still is a bit of the "everyone does everything" mentality. A little bit of role definition and clear lanes could be helpful.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Review

16 Jun 2021 - Billing Specialist in Manila, Manila, Manila
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home setup. Equity, shares of stocks provided.

Cons

No annual compensation increase and additional allowances/bonuses. Extra leaves can’t be converted to cash.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Strong business, strong culture, continues heading in the right direction

19 Apr 2021 - Senior Manager in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Intense commitment to our values as a company. Not just hollow words. -Shifted remarkably well to remote work and maintained the in-office culture feel. -Company continues heading in the right direction with the business. A market leader. -Unlimited vacation (that people actually use). -Strong leadership team. All four founders are still at Sprout.

Cons

-As it has grown, more and more red tape has appeared. -Cross-department collaboration still feels a bit strained. -Work/life balance is pretty good until you start getting higher up, then it feels a little tougher to manage.

6. 5.0

Great Place to work

19 May 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent place to work, great management!Health care, dental care , pension, shares and the onboarding is superb.

Cons

I don't have anything to add on this. It's a great place to work

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Yes, Sprout is as good as it sounds

14 Oct 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at companies who have aspired to be the "best company in Chicago" but no one holds a candle to Sprout. This is the first place I've ever worked where people truly care about each other, leaders actually lead, there's no big drama, and everyone is excellent at their job. I would be remiss if I didn't mention our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, it's a real thing and very much a part of everything Sprout does. Not everything is perfect but they're open and dedicated to improve where we're not perfect. The company's response to the pandemic has been stellar, and they've been transparent along the way with their updates. They've offered support at every stage and I feel confident that this will continue until we're able to return to the office, whenever that may be. For the record, life in the office was also excellent and they took care of every need there, too. All in all, this is a company that cares about its people, and cares about producing an amazing product.

Cons

Con is such a strong word and I don't feel like Sprout has any "cons" per say. I think there could be some extra transparency around the compensation process, especially since there are no yearly bonuses, which is a little disappointing. Other than that, nothing else of note. Hoping to stay here for the long haul!

3 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Values driven organization that puts social first

9 Apr 2021 - Senior Manager, Social Media in Haverhill, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Incredible team with a commitment to their people - Incredible leadership with a commitment to personal and developmental growth - Deep sophistication across the marketing team allows for impactful collaboration - Integration of sales, product, marketing, engineering and people teams are seamless and so much effort goes into open communication - Really took care of its employees during the pandemic, a lot of mental health resources and strong commitment to DEI at all levels of the org,

Cons

Not a con, but it is a fast paced environment and the standards are high. Be prepared, nimble and authentic.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

I can't imagine working anywhere else

15 Apr 2021 - Account Executive in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Most companies say their culture is what sets them apart, but that truly is the case at Sprout. They care deeply about their employees and have created an unbelievable community of individuals. In a crazy year like 2020, Sprout has shown that they listen and make decisions with employees at the center!

Cons

There are no negatives that come to mind.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work

20 May 2021 - Web Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

tema work,salary, enviroment, managment, benefits

Cons

no cons, eveytrhing was okey

Viewing 1 - 10 of 295 Reviews