Squire Patton Boggs Staff Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

1. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Staff in Washington, DC
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Squire Patton Boggs full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

People, location, and many other things.

Cons

Its generally a good place to work

Squire Patton Boggs2019-07-24
  2. "review"

Staff

I worked at Squire Patton Boggs

Pros

- Great professionals with strong admin staff to support them - Good career growth opportunities within the company, strong international brand globally

Cons

- Might find it hard to maintain work life balance sometimes - Could do with a more generous compensation and benefit package

Advice to Management

Hire more support staff to help out, but in general great management team, positive firm culture and positive experience

Squire Patton Boggs2016-09-26

""Former" Patton Boggs was a wonderful place to work"

Staff in Washington, DC

I worked at Squire Patton Boggs

Pros

I was laid off pre-merger, but was always happy working for Patton Boggs before the merger. Most of the attorneys were intelligent and kind. The pay was just average, but there were hardly any raises or bonuses from 2008 onward and a lot of the perks were discontinued before the merger. My managers were among the best at the firm and always had our back when they could.

Cons

I'm not sure personally how it is working for "Squire" Patton Boggs, but some of my former co-workers do not have anything good to say about it. They mention that some of the new "merger" attorneys are not very personable and it no longer feels like a family firm anymore like it did when Thomas H. Boggs was around. Mr Boggs was a very kind, personable and highly respected man, who never hesitated to speak or... acknowledge you when he came around. I hope when all is settled with the merger that Squire will adopt a lot of Patton Boggs' principles that made PB a family type of environment.

Advice to Management

Give recognition where it's due, not only for attorneys, but staff as well. Remember the staff is the back bone of every firm.

Squire Patton Boggs2015-08-19