St. James's Place Wealth Management Personal Assistant Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Personal Assistant

St. James's Place Wealth Management Personal Assistant Reviews

Updated 20 Jan 2018

3.8
St. James's Place Wealth Management CEO Andrew Croft
Andrew Croft
  1. "Good Company - slightly outgrowing it's "small company" feel"

Current Employee - Personal Assistant in London, England

I have been working at St. James's Place Wealth Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great corporate benefits - non-contribution pension, medical care, good bonus scheme and options for shares.

Cons

Reporting to a department head, rather than the manager within the location can be frustrating. Salary isn't quite as high as other, similar roles in the area.

St. James's Place Wealth Management2017-10-10

"Sneaky staff"

Former Employee - Personal Assistant in Stanmore, England

I worked at St. James's Place Wealth Management part-time for more than a year

Pros

Free lunch at training

Cons

Absolutely shocking! The partner blatantly ignored policy, mislead clients and only cared about bringing in more money. Tild customers they could take money out at any time but failed to mention the charges. Partner was simon benson

Advice to Management

Do proper checks that your partners are following proceedure and listen fully to customer complaints! Partner never sends letters to customer advising of early withdrawal fees!!!

St. James's Place Wealth Management2018-01-20
  3. "Fun working environment"

Former Intern - Personal Assistant in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at St. James's Place Wealth Management for less than a year

Pros

Nice people, the job was enjoyable and I liked getting up in the morning and they had training courses if you work hard it is acknowledged

Cons

Have to pay for own financial adviser exams, the pay offered wasn't that high, whilst I enjoyed working there many of my colleges who had been there longer than me were keen to leave.

Advice to Management

Offer more benefits to show staff you value them

St. James's Place Wealth Management2016-06-14

"PA"

Current Employee - Personal Assistant in Cirencester, England

I have been working at St. James's Place Wealth Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Incredibly friendly culture, brilliant benefits including the Christmas party, pension, BUPA to name a few. Some very exciting departments.

Cons

There is a lack of management communication at the top which can leave those at the bottom unsure of where they stand. It can be incredibly difficult to work your way up through the ranks on good performance alone due to the banded promotional structure.

Advice to Management

Listening to the smaller cogs will make the machine work smoother!

St. James's Place Wealth Management2016-04-11