Street Group Reviews

1. 5.0

Excellent Company

Aug 4, 2021 - Senior Developer in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a very relaxed atmosphere It hires competent developers so you have very helpful team members It is extremely transparent on everything to do with the business

Cons

As it hires mostly senior developers, it is difficult at first to realise where your potential for growth is. However with more experience in the company it's easy to see the different paths you can take.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Excellent place to work!

Jul 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

* The most open and transparent culture I've ever worked in. Tom and Heather absolutely stick to being open by default, and share what they're working on as they're working on it. * Real empowerment - I've not once felt like I'm limited by hierarchy or been discouraged from taking an idea and running with it * Strong collaboration - the commercial and development teams have a great relationship, and it always feels like one team pushing together in the same direction rather than us vs them. * The product is exciting and ambitious and always improving - strong focus on working with our customers rather than just being another vendor * Everyone is genuinely lovely and felt welcomed and part of the team extremely quickly

Cons

* Office is currently too small and a bit under-equipped - not as much an issue at the moment with remote working, and being rectified soon hopefully * Holiday allowance is a bit on the low side - would be nice to have option of purchasing more

1 person found this review helpful

Street Group Response

Head of Talent

Thanks for your feedback! It's always good to know we're on the right lines, and we hear you on the number of holidays & current office. This year we're planning on doing a benefits review, which will include things like holidays - so watch this space! Hopefully, the office refurb should also get started in the next month or so, to give us enough room for our growing team. If you have any other feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know in our employee feedback surveys. Thanks!

3. 5.0

Great working community

Jul 15, 2021 - Full Stack Developer in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is very transparent with how it operates, I can find out anything from any department and we're constantly updated with how well things are moving along. The people are probably the best thing, there's a lot of like minded individuals who actually have experience in the industry so there's a breadth of knowledge, as well as just being plain great to work with. I also know what I'm working on will make a difference, it's backed up by data and people with experience, rather than aimless ideas with no substence. We utilise the knowledge of each department to really perfect what we put out.

Cons

None that I can think of

4. 5.0

Jul 15, 2021 - Software Developer in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are great and everyone is willing to help at a moments notice if you're stuck on a complex task. The hiring team have the onboarding process nailed down, I felt very welcome very quickly when I started.

Cons

None that I'm aware of so far!

Street Group Response

Head of Talent

Hey, thanks so much for your feedback! It's great to hear you had a smooth onboarding process and feel supported by the team. If you ever have any constructive feedback for us, please let us know in our employee feedback surveys. Thanks!

5. 5.0

Excellent place to work

Jul 14, 2021 - Senior Developer in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, lots of benefits, very approachable management, lots of social activity.

Cons

Be prepared to work hard, there's always a lot to do.

6. 5.0

Jul 14, 2021 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, open to suggestions, great communication without being micromanaged

Cons

Some codebases are old and large, but are being worked on to be brought up to date

7. 5.0

Excellent Place To Work

Jul 13, 2021 - Sales Executive in Stockport, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working culture, there is no negativity across the whole company, always open to new ideas, great work / life balance promoted, surrounded by a wealth of experience who are always open to help out

Cons

No downsides to working here

8. 5.0

Brilliant Culture

Jul 13, 2021 - Senior Customer Success Manager in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Brilliant Culture. -Great autonomy to do your job without being heavily managed. -Everyone is given the opportunity to bring something to the table. -They recognise hard work. -Everyone is on had to help each other.

Cons

There aren't any that I can think of.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly and will help you grow as well

Jul 13, 2021 - Customer Success in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super friendly and eager to help settle you in. Training is well-rounded and thorough. They trust you to be focused on work, no micro-managing.

Cons

None that come to mind.

10. 5.0

May 28, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent benefits, very good culture, diverse, open

Cons

very demanding but that is why we are so successful. not really a con but had to write something

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews