Summize Manchester Reviews

1. 5.0

Amazing Company & Fantastic Culture

Sep 17, 2021 - Marketing Executive in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are amazing and the culture is incredible. I have gained so much experience and knowledge about my role with the flexibility given.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic fast-growing company with big ambitions and the means to reach them

Aug 27, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Summize has an incredibly open, friendly and supportive culture, with a great opportunity for anyone looking to enhance their career at a very fast-growth, ambitious company. You will be given real responsibility and a real opportunity to prove yourself.

Cons

None come to mind immediately

3. The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on

Law

3m

an

Associate Attorney

It seems partners are much more flexible with associates who have kids than with those who don’t. If it’s okay for my colleague with a kid to leave at 5 pm and log on later, why isn’t that the same for me (no kids)? My obligations might be different, but I still have a life and want to be able to do certain things, like catch that evening workout class or cook dinner for my partner. As you can probably tell, my firm is operating 100% in person. There is no point here — I’m just whining.

3,234

404 Comments

Law

17.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/law/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=Summize~4711374
    Join the conversation on
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome mix of talent and personalities

Aug 2, 2021 - Principal Software Engineer in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone has the same mindset and focus. There is a real drive on making continuous improvements. The people are great to work with. The pace makes working a good challenge and keeps you sharp.

Cons

This is not the environment to work if you just want to just tick off items of work on a backlog.

5. 5.0

Great Culture

Jul 29, 2021 - Software Engineer in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people, great culture and a constant emphasis on improvment

Cons

Everything you would expecting working for a fast growth startup

6. 5.0

Fantastic company

Mar 23, 2021 - Senior User Experience Designer in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ win together mentality + constantly looking to improve + awesome working culture (no egos and people first) + fast past yet accommodating + brilliant individuals + great office space and location

Cons

No cons as of now

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

The most fulfilling job

Mar 23, 2021 - Head of Marketing in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is fantastic - there's no one in the company that I couldn't approach with an idea or a problem. I've gained so much experience due to the flexibility of the role.

Cons

I'm pretty passionate about what I do, so I do tend to take things home with me.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Collaborative and energetic working environment

Mar 23, 2021 - Product Executive in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Summize is an innovative and forward thinking company which enables it's employees to grow within the business and develop skills. There is an emphasis on collaborative work across all different departments which is excellent for young professionals as it installs within a sense of purpose and team work.

Cons

Naturally being a new and fast growing company Summize requires a lot of time and energy from it's employee's. This is a challenge for anyone with other commitments, however, once you fully commit to Summize the work that you put into the business shows and is greatly appreciated from management.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome

Mar 22, 2021 - Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Manchester City Centre, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been fortunate to be part of the Summize story for just over 12 months. You know you'll look back on it as being the place where you enjoyed and achieved the most. The team is great - all very supportive and looking to continue a path of improvement (kaizen is a big part of the company ethos). The market is hot. The opportunity is significant. If you want to enjoy your job and your colleagues, and you want to achieve something memorable, I can't think of a better place to be.

Cons

If you want to keep yourself to yourself and work through a list of tasks you agreed with your manager months ago, then Summize is probably not going to be well suited.

10. 5.0

Summize - Company Culture

Mar 12, 2021 - Director of Revenue in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you'd like to be part of building something special, you couldn't ask for a better place to work than Summize. Summize is more than just a company, we're a group of like-minded people coming together to achieve a shared vision. We achieve everything as a group.

Cons

Summize is more than just a job, which sounds great. However, you never truly switch off, you're always thinking of ways we can get 1% better.

11. 5.0

Amazing company

Mar 10, 2021 - Finance and Operations Manager in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Summize is centred around continuous improvement and this is clear in how they treat their employees and the product. Summize is a very fast paced and agile company that is really going places. It's a great place to be if you want to put your stamp on something and grow with the company. The development team are one in a million, an idea is turned into a reality within a matter of hours. Everyone is willing to help and the management team constantly ask the employees for ideas on how they can be better. It really does feel like the sky is the limit. The offices are great too, there is an on-site gym, a rooftop terrace and free snacks.

Cons

Can't think of any at this time.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews