Sungevity Regional Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sungevity Regional Recruiter Reviews

Updated 28 Oct 2015

5.0
Sungevity CEO Andrew Birch (no image)
Andrew Birch
  1. "Bursting with Positivity"

Current Employee - Regional Recruiter in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Sungevity full-time

Pros

This has honestly been the best company I have ever worked for in terms of company culture, work/life balance and overall job satisfaction. As a Recruiter it may sound biased, however I do not have enough great things to say about Sungevity! Not only are the coworkers amazing and passionate about what they do, there is a fully stocked fridge, ping pong table, foosball table, outdoor patio overlooking downtown Kansas City AND 100% PAID EMPLOYEE BENEFITS!!!!!

Cons

As for cons, there is limited space in our downtown office right now due to the incredible growth. Good news is that construction on the other side of the floor should conclude Dec. 1st!

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work! Continue to offer inspiration and spread positivity throughout the office.

Sungevity2015-10-28
  2. "Talent Team"

Regional Recruiter in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Sungevity

Pros

Very collaborative environment, the recruitment team is doing incredibly innovative work to engage and retain top talent.

Cons

Sometimes you have to change direction quickly and it can be tough. That's part of the job though.

Advice to Management

Give things time to gather enough data! Sometimes we change directions to fast in order get all the data we need.

Sungevity2015-10-21
  3. "Recruiting for Lead Gen extraordinaires"

Current Employee - Regional Recruiter in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Sungevity full-time

Pros

Laid back environment. We need to hit goals, and we do. There is no micro-management.

Cons

The snacks are loaded with carbs. Can we get some more protein based snacks? Honestly, nothing else.

Sungevity2015-09-30