Superdry Management Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.1
Superdry President and CEO Euan Sutherland
Euan Sutherland

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • 50% staff discount & up to 70% discount in staff shop at Head Office (in 26 reviews)

• The people are very nice, you get 50% discount plus clothing allowance every six months (in 26 reviews)

Cons
  • lack of communication between senior management and floor staff (in 6 reviews)

• Have to always remain behind after store closes, even if the shop floor is tidy (in 8 reviews)

1. "AWFUL!"

Former Employee - Management in Inverness, Scotland
    Former Employee - Management in Inverness, Scotland

I worked at Superdry full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

50% discount on all clothing.

Cons

Working in a team full of people with little to no retail experience. A corrupt store manager with a bad attitude.

Advice to Management

Fully investigate issues brought to attention before they spiral out of control, especially issues relating to staff and this company wouldn't have such a high dismissal rate. Allowing staff to purchase clothing online at a discount rate would also help bump up sales. More "out of store" training is greatly needed.

2. "Liars , no career advancement , goodbye"

Former Employee - Management in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Management in New York, NY (US)

I worked at Superdry full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great discount if you like the heavily branded stuff
    Great staff in store... Mostly.

Cons

Kinda sucks working there. Especially when you give everything you have for almost 2 years and no one seems to give a damn. Work life balance.. Can someone remind me what that is again ? Since I forgot thanks to this company. They couldn't care less about your personal life. You'll get lied to quite often by the boss for the USA, if she cares enough to speak with you. Pay is not good. My raise was a slap in the face, especially after running the store for nearly 2 years damn near alone. Bring back the old district manager. You have store managers in flagship stores hiring formerly terminated employees .. For sexual harassment)

Advice to Management

We all know whom the issue is.

3. "Hard work and dedication pays big time"

Current Employee - Management in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Management in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Superdry full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing leadership team! Fun and relaxed environment, both sales associates and managers work hand in hand to achieve stores goals! Great employee discount and free quaterly clothing.

Cons

Sometimes sales goals are unachievable. Prices are too high to begin with therefore we get price resistent customers which affects the sales. The quality of some merchandise could be better

Advice to Management

Allocation could be better